Busa's & St1300's Pine Mtn.Loop

jdog109socal
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: 2010 ZX10r

Busa's & St1300's Pine Mtn.Loop

#1 Unread post by jdog109socal »

Met up with Byron on his Black St1300 in Ventura and rode up to Ojai to meet Mike on a 06 Whit Hayabusa. While gasing up a guy pulls up on a new Whit St1300 which look like a cop bike. we started chatting and find out hes a Local Motor patrol cop on a st1300 he is building for his cop compitions... anyhoot he was headed up the hill so he asked to ride with I said i didnt mind I was now instrested in filming him. I was also thinking hmmmm ok

He was in full leathers... So off we went and i let him get out in front to see how this was going to go.... a few mile up the road he starts swerving back and forth warming them tires up ( this is in the film ) so now im thinking ok this might be fun now and after hitting the first good twisties we come to this dude is on it and now dragging his knee on this Honda St1300 load with cop stuff...So now im really impressed after a few miles i noticed my other buddies where not in my mirror so i let up to let Mike cath up. I Knew Byron would be behind with his sore ankle. So Mike and i caught back up to Mr. Leo and rode up and over hwy 33 and pulled over at the Ranger station chatted for a bit and off Mr Off duty Leo went and ther 3 of us went on to Pine Mtn. I tell you all know. Dont run from this guy. He can ride...

Enjoy the ride http://community.motozania.com/_Busa39s ... 29029.html

Jeff/Jdog
"if you ain't burning, you ain't learning"