Denver Guy - I love to travel . . .

kemosaabee
Rookie
Rookie

Denver Guy - I love to travel . . .

#1 Unread post by kemosaabee »

Hi everyone - I am new to this forum. I love to travel - my lastest trip was a personal trip to bring my new (to me) ride back to Denver from outside of Da Burgh, where I grew up. Over 1500 miles in three days.

I love riding in the mountains, the changing terrain of AZ and almost nothing is as breathtaking as the northeast in autumn.

I am looking for some chatting and riding buddies. I like to cruise, not so much into the crotch rocket, wheelie popping anymore. I live in Aurora, Colorado and I love long trips. I ride a 1984 Honda V65 Magna so I ain't gonna slow you down. I don't drink anymore, so I ain't looking for bar hopping, just some cruising.

A little more about me:

I love to spend time in the outdoors, that's what got me into bikes in recent years. I now love riding so much I decided a career change was in order. I had been looking into guided tours because I am having a hard time getting riding buddies on a regular basis and I love to explore new areas - especially on my motorcycle, but everything I found was hotel to hotel short ride days. It seemed the tour companies were more about fine dining then about the good times outdoors. Alot were loop tours, multiple days just starting and ending in the same spot. That ain't very exciting to me. I decided to make a change - by starting my own tour company - a fun loving, new place exploring, everyday a new adventure, camping, outdoors experience.

I didn't come on just to post my website, though. I want riding buddies as much as I want my tour groups. Tour groups are only for a few weeks a year - I need more than that.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you. BTW - If you are in the greater Denver area, let me know. My wife and I will gladly have you over for dinner if we have an open schedule.

:o