Spincom
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Cycle World International Motorcycle Show in Washington, DC

#1 Unread post by Spincom »

CYCLE WORLD INTERNATIONAL MOTORCYCLE SHOW® TAKES OVER
WASHINGTON CONVENTION CENTER JANUARY 15-17

Hundreds of New Motorcycles, Scooters, Ducati Freestyle Team, Tricked-Out Customs, Fuel Efficient Bikes and More

WHAT: Moto-mania cruises into Washington D.C. when the Cycle World International Motorcycle Shows® nationwide series brings its 12-city tour to the Washington Convention Center. This hot spot for the two and three-wheeled rides will showcase hundreds of the latest sportbikes, dirt bikes, dual sports, cruisers, scooters, all-electric scooters, ATVs and more. From gear heads to new riders, the Cycle World International Motorcycle Show® is the perfect place for showgoers to immerse themselves in the bike culture, talk to experts, test out the latest gear and more. Additionally, this motorcycle extravaganza will pack the Washington Convention Center with high-energy entertainment including interactive family activities, motorcycle action from the Ducati Freestyle Team, TapouT-sponsored UFC fighters, educational seminars and more.

WHEN: Friday, January 15, from 4 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Saturday, January 16, from 9:30 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday, January 17, from 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.

WHERE: Washington Convention Center
801 Mount Vernon Place
Washington, DC 20001

www.motorcycleshows.com

storysunfolding
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#2 Unread post by storysunfolding »

I'm not sure what to expect this year. It seems like they scale back every year. I'll be at the Apex Cycle Education booth if anyone feels like dropping in. You can tell if it's me or not because I'm the only person under 50.... and 30. :laughing:
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars