Winter blues in canada

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Winter blues in canada

#21 Unread post by sunshine229 »

High_Side wrote:
hakx wrote:I was thinking of all you Calgary folk and your freak snowfall at the time LOL
It's gotta be bad when the northern AB contingent are pointing and laughing at our weather...... :rant:
:laughing:

Just checked the London weather for tomorrow and it looks like... oh, what's this... does it really say... oh my gosh can it be?...

+21°

:stickpoke:

:help: :bag: :innoncent:
Andrea :sun:

BikerRev
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2004 Honda Aero 750

#22 Unread post by BikerRev »

I just go my license last August and took until mid-October to get an old fixer-upper 1980 Honda CB650C on the road. I road until mid-late November here in the Annapolis Valley of Nova Scotia. I finally got out and running on Sunday and have only had time to put about 20km on it. It was hard going into the shed and only being able to look at it! LOL!

I am so happy that the warmer weather is SLOWLY getting here. I must say I was a quite nervous getting on it again, but it was GREAT once I got going again!

Keepin' it between the lines!
Motorcycling is scriptural -

David rode into Jerusalem on God's Triumph!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32

#23 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

sunshine229 wrote:
High_Side wrote:
hakx wrote:I was thinking of all you Calgary folk and your freak snowfall at the time LOL
It's gotta be bad when the northern AB contingent are pointing and laughing at our weather...... :rant:

Just checked the London weather for tomorrow and it looks like... oh, what's this... does it really say... oh my gosh can it be?...

+21°

Yes, I can attest, it is +21°C today and I just came back from a few hours of riding! :D It was even beautifully sunny out with a very light breeze. (please sent any hate mail to: [email protected])

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

hakx
Regular
Regular
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 1985 Kawaski ninja

#24 Unread post by hakx »

That email doesn't seem to be working. I'm getting a SYSTEM ADMIN UNDELIVER.........hey wait a minute.

I'm jealous and stuck in Borden ON on a 16 day course.

High_Side
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 48
My Motorcycle: Desert-X, CB1100F, CRF300 Rally, Nightha

#25 Unread post by High_Side »

totalmotorcycle wrote:
sunshine229 wrote:
High_Side wrote:

+21°

Yes, I can attest, it is +21°C today and I just came back from a few hours of riding! :D It was even beautifully sunny out with a very light breeze. (please sent any hate mail to: [email protected])

Mike
They're forecasting 16 here on Sunday. Up yers ya wanker :starwars:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#26 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

hakx wrote:That email doesn't seem to be working. I'm getting a SYSTEM ADMIN UNDELIVER.........hey wait a minute. I'm jealous and stuck in Borden ON on a 16 day course.
LOL (about the "Hey wait a minute" part). Sorry to hear you are stuck in Borden on a course... Is it for the Army/Army Cadets? I was there myself at CFB Borden a long time ago.

High_Side wrote: They're forecasting 16 here on Sunday. Up yers ya wanker :starwars:
LOL... 16 is not 21. (especially since Calgary weather changes every 5 mins) :P But that's really nice for Calgary IF it happens!

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

High_Side

#27 Unread post by High_Side »

totalmotorcycle wrote:
LOL... 16 is not 21. (especially since Calgary weather changes every 5 mins) :P But that's really nice for Calgary IF it happens!
16 for us tough bikers is equal to about 25 for our London Cousins :P

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14

#28 Unread post by sunshine229 »

You just say that to make yourself feel better...

:boxing:

Just so y'all know, I was out on the bike three times this weekend! Absolutely beatiful weather - blue skies, very gentle breezes, amazing spring weather!

:petals:
Andrea :sun:

High_Side

#29 Unread post by High_Side »

sunshine229 wrote:You just say that to make yourself feel better...

:boxing:

Just so y'all know, I was out on the bike three times this weekend! Absolutely beatiful weather - blue skies, very gentle breezes, amazing spring weather!

:petals:

Beautiful weather - check
Blue skies - check
Gentle breezes - check
Snow lined ditches...............check!
Getting out three times - check!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#30 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Good to see the weather is starting to warm up in Canada. :D