danielmcginn123
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 2
My Motorcycle: 1967 honda cj360t

1967 Triumph Bobber Fundraiser

#1 Unread post by danielmcginn123 »

This is a fundraiser for multiple charities and with $20 dollars you could enter to win a brand new custom 1967 triumph bobber. To purchase a ticket and for more details click the link below or in this case copy and paste. No limit on the amount of tickets you can purchase.

Edit by Johnj Linking Not Allowed

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

Re: 1967 Triumph Bobber Fundraiser

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Daniel I killed your link because they are against the rules, unless you get permission from the System Admin totalmotorcycle (Mike)
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: 1967 Triumph Bobber Fundraiser

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

danielmcginn123, Johnj is correct, just PM me and we can work it out. (It's always best to ask before posting)

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.