totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Great new London UK bike shop: Ped Power in UB10 9SL

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Today I visited a new motorcycle shop in the Uxbridge/Hillingdon area that I've been meaning to go to for a while now. It's called Ped Power and while it's a small shop it's big on heart. New 7 months ago they are already looking to expand and win even more customers with their honest pricing policy and low, low shop rates that will beat any London bike shop!

Check them out if you are in the area or looking for a deal for your bike:

Ped Power
9 Hercies Road, Hillingdon, UB10 9SL
Tel: 01895 235855
Mobile: 07989 521 806
http://www.pedpower.co.uk

Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm
Saturday - 9am to 5pm
Sunday - Closed

I recommend this new company and wish them the best of success.

Mike

Ped Power is an independent, family owned and run motorcycle and scooter/moped business based in Hillingdon, London, offering some of the best deals on new and used motorcycles, scooters/mopeds in the UK. After working in the motorcycle and scooter/moped trade for a number of years we have acquired a vast amount of knowledge and experience of motorcycles and scooters/mopeds which prompted us to open our own business.

We strive for excellence, putting in effort that other companies don't, our dedication & attention to detail ensures that we give you the comfort, safety and performance where it counts. Long distance adventure, city commute or family weekend ride, any surface, any purpose, we have the bike for you.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.