Ram
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2011 Electra Limited

New Club Niagara area

#1 Unread post by Ram »

Just wanted to let you know there is a new club in the Niagara area. As of now there is a chapter in Hanilton but we are looking for someone to open a chapter in St Catharines area. Club is open to all makes and models, family oriented club.
The idea is to have a group of people you can ride with a couple times a week. We are looking for chapters no larger than 25 members at this point. If you would like to open a chapter you can apply to be first officer and only need 4 other friends to get started. We are very differant from some other clubs in the area, want to know more.
www.goldenhorseshoerc.ca
Also looking for chapters from Burlington to Toronto. This club is for people who do not like clickish clubs.

Ram
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 10
My Motorcycle: 2011 Electra Limited

Re: New Club Niagara area

#2 Unread post by Ram »

So, we are a fairly new club (although I ran a very large club in the past). Its always good to here from people on their views of clubs. We are not a coffee shop club, we stop for coffee but we ride. We ride one night a week and Saturday is usually an all day ride. We welcome all people who ride, no matter what you ride (must be able to do highway speeds).We are family oriented, open to both men and woman and put an emphasis on safety.

So, please let me know, what are your likes and dislikes of riding clubs?

Ram
http://www.goldenhorseshoerc.com