BRUMBEAR
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 40
My Motorcycle: 2009 Buell 1125 CR

Re: Adirondack Rally II

#12 Unread post by BRUMBEAR »

Where to begin, first off the guys that made the trip were all really great this year, the group was not as big as last year but a great time was to be had!!!!
The trip up actually saw a combined 9 machines, with 2 being Anthony and Nick and 2 guys from advrider good fella's those 4 rode up to hunter and turned for home. We picked up Froggy and Baf in Hunter and shot out 23A to 23 and up 30 to Lake Sacandaga and across to Lake George an epic ride truly beautiful. we then got up Sat. and made 2 groups and headed out we had a problem at the end of lake George Froggy blew the belt on his CR Mike got pics of the whole thing!!! Baf then went and got his car and drove Froggy to albany to get a new belt COOL DEAL BAF!!! Froggy had the CR towed back to Hotel. We then went on to lake placid I blew a turn and we actually passed right by the other group but VTpeg had a route and took the lead and we hit the best raod I ever seen NO "poo poo"!!!!! We all met on 73 by whiteface rode up together still some snow on the mountain and stickered everything in sight ;) On the way back from Whiteface to placid I fell short of a gas station by 1/4 mile and had to push it Thanks for the help Shane from XBboard and some kid named Cody who jumped out of a car and helped me push well they kinda went so fast I couldn't even keep up!!! Fueled and ready after a minor hissy fit we rode back down to the Northway and shot down where Mark and the guys took route 8 back. My head was pounding I dehydrated a little I guess so I ran straight back to FWH with big Dave. When we got back Froggy and Baf already had his CR ready to go!!! Sat night was real fun the guys were great and made Patrick feel like one of the crew we had fireworks and more stickers were attacked by Indians no shyt!!! oops the attack was Friday night.
Sun morn brought departure and everyone kinda split up and made there own way back. Mike and I ran a gorgeous but wet route back across to rt 30 and down to Margrettville, then east on 28 to the big Indian and over the clouds and down to 209 where we split up @ Wurtsboro I fell asleep last night @ about 8 completely exhausted and as happy as a kid on summer VACA!!!!!!!
Thanks to all for making this a weekend to remember forever
there aint nothin like it

BRUMBEAR
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000

#13 Unread post by BRUMBEAR »

BRUMBEAR
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000

#14 Unread post by BRUMBEAR »

Good thing we did this last weekend today Whiteface mountain got 34" of fresh snow!!!!!!

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#15 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Nice picture. That's a lot of snow for May.