Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006/Kawasaki/Mean Streak/best bike ever

Cleveland Motorcycle Show

#161 Unread post by Loonette »

Hey All...

A couple of us Ohioans are going to be at the motorcycle show this Saturday in Cleveland. http://motorcycleshows.com/motorcyclesh ... ?id=359162
If anyone would like to meetup at the show, send a PM to either me or "ZooTech".

Cheers,
Loonette
FIRST RESPONDERS DO IT WITH LIGHTS AND SIRENS!! :smoke:
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet...

2006 Mean Streak 1600

spdkilz02
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male

#162 Unread post by spdkilz02 »

akron, ohio anyone?
'82 Nighthawk 750 SC

scan
Years Riding: 8
My Motorcycle: 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R

#163 Unread post by scan »

Shout out to all Ohioans. This weekend T_bonee and I met up and rode from Cinci to the east side of Indiana and it was a great ride. I think that makes the start of riding season official when I get to ride with any of the Ohio crew from TMW. Here's to a season full of many more rides together. Thanks for the great day T.
* 2003 Kawasaki ZRX1200R *
"What good fortune for those of us in power that people do not think. " Hitler - think about that one for a minute.

t_bonee
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze

#164 Unread post by t_bonee »

Agreed. It feels like the season has officially begun. The ride was great fun, if a bit chilly.
A dog had his chain reduced one link at a time, every few days, until his chain was so short he could barely move. He never resisted because he was conditioned to the loss of his freedom slowly, over time. Are we in this country becoming like the dog?

Loonette

#165 Unread post by Loonette »

I'll be heading out for a day ride this weekend. Most likely on Sunday (the 13th) as the weather forecast looks better for that day. I might be meeting up with "Night Nurse" from Kentucky (still have to check in with her). I'll probably be heading southward toward the Ohio River (maybe into Kentucky), then east for a bit before heading home.

If anyone wants to join in, just let me know.

Cheers,
Loonette

2006 Mean Streak 1600

45ACP
Rookie
Rookie

#166 Unread post by 45ACP »

Canton Ohio checking in! How is it going everyone?
Nothing like an old bike!
1974 CB750
1989 CB650
1981 XS850
1977 CB750
1981 xt250

t_bonee
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze

#167 Unread post by t_bonee »

Howdy. Going well. If you are ever down in the southwest corner of the state, give a shout and we can get a ride in or something.
A dog had his chain reduced one link at a time, every few days, until his chain was so short he could barely move. He never resisted because he was conditioned to the loss of his freedom slowly, over time. Are we in this country becoming like the dog?

t_bonee
Site Supporter - Bronze
Site Supporter - Bronze

#168 Unread post by t_bonee »

Loonette wrote:I'll be heading out for a day ride this weekend. Most likely on Sunday (the 13th) as the weather forecast looks better for that day. I might be meeting up with "Night Nurse" from Kentucky (still have to check in with her). I'll probably be heading southward toward the Ohio River (maybe into Kentucky), then east for a bit before heading home.

If anyone wants to join in, just let me know.

Cheers,
Loonette
Alas, I don't think I can manage it this weekend. Darc is heading out of town this weekend and not only do I have my kids, I have my niece as well. Otherwise I would definitely be up for a ride. If you feel like stopping by and saying hi and taking a break for a minute, give a shout. Remember we moved :D .

Loonette

#169 Unread post by Loonette »

t_bonee wrote: Alas, I don't think I can manage it this weekend. Darc is heading out of town this weekend and not only do I have my kids, I have my niece as well. Otherwise I would definitely be up for a ride. If you feel like stopping by and saying hi and taking a break for a minute, give a shout. Remember we moved :D .
I might take you up on that. "Night Nurse" isn't able to ride either, but I do enjoy the roads south of here, so I might stop by. Oh, and "Scan" couldn't quit raving about your new place, so I'm dyin' to see it - sounds really nice, and we're happy you guys were able to make the move.

I'll call you Saturday PM to let you know what I decide.

Anyone else want to ride around on Sunday? Let me know.

Cheers,
Loonette

2006 Mean Streak 1600

ghostofdavid
Regular
Regular

#170 Unread post by ghostofdavid »

Anyone ride in and around Cincinnati, OH?

Also looking for the best place to take the safety course. I picked up a local rag called Ridin' and it mentioned $25 dollar courses from the state, but didn't mention where. :P
The Tricycle Squid