2011 H-D V-Rod Muscle- COOL WALL VOTE: COOL

Your Coolness Factor of the 2011 Harley-Davidson VRSCF V-Rod Muscle is...

You may select 1 option

View results

Markg1
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 30
My Motorcycle: '09 Vrod and '10 Vmax

Re: 2011 H-D V-Rod Muscle- COOL WALL VOTE: In progress

#31 Unread post by Markg1 »

V4max wrote:Here you go:
The engine has the power to produce around 125 hp at 8250 rpm and up to 85 ft-lbs. of touque at 7000 rpm.
It's quite the V-Twin power plant for it's cc size.

I would be surprised to see 125 hp on a Dyno. My V-Max is claimed to have 145 hp but is probably closer to 120. Still good #'s for HD, be interesting to put it up against other "muscle" bikes such as 1st or 2nd generation V max, or the new Ducati Diaval. I have raced (standing start and roll on), a friends older v-rod (not sure what year) on more than one occasion and it has yet to beat me.[/quote]

My '09 vrod puts out good power but nothing to match any vmax! Can't compare the two! Vmax will destroy most bikes on the road!
Life may begin at 30 but it gets real interesting at 140!

Markg1
Elite
Elite
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 30
My Motorcycle: '09 Vrod and '10 Vmax

Re: 2011 H-D V-Rod Muscle- COOL WALL VOTE: COOL

#32 Unread post by Markg1 »

I know I'm a little late here. I was confused about the "cool wall" and where it was located. Any how I wanted to put my two cents in even if it was a little late. I really like the vrods! Actually I think the radiator is really nice! When I was looking at the vrods, I actually preferred the vrscaw vrod over the muscle because of the riding position. It's one of the most comfortable motorcycles I've been on! Muscle has my vote as awesome!
Life may begin at 30 but it gets real interesting at 140!