2011 Honda CBR250R - COOL WALL VOTE: AWESOME

Your Coolness Factor of the 2011 Honda CBR250R is...

You may select 1 option

View results

James-ER
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

Re: 2011 Honda CBR250R - COOL WALL VOTE: AWESOME

#31 Unread post by James-ER »

that looks awesome!!

as i can see myself in either a 250 or 500 size bike for quite a while the idea of an aggressively styled 250cc engine is nice. the ex250 looks ok, but this cbr250 looks hot! and if it is beginner friendly like the ex250 then why not go with the more stylish option. this is way cool!

J

James-ER
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 0

#32 Unread post by James-ER »

and with this just coming out this year when i can afford a bike in a year or so hopefully there will be a fair amount of used ones on the market. that is also very cool

J

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#33 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

James-ER wrote:that looks awesome!!

as i can see myself in either a 250 or 500 size bike for quite a while the idea of an aggressively styled 250cc engine is nice. the ex250 looks ok, but this cbr250 looks hot! and if it is beginner friendly like the ex250 then why not go with the more stylish option. this is way cool!

and with this just coming out this year when i can afford a bike in a year or so hopefully there will be a fair amount of used ones on the market. that is also very cool

J

You should definately look at this bike for your first bike. You might even be lucky enough to get an end of year one, but when the Honda CBR125R came out it was sold out within weeks in Canada and the USA... they were that popular.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

MotoLaw
Rookie
Rookie

#34 Unread post by MotoLaw »

I think its awesome... good first bike or beginner type deal. The all black looks pretty futuristic/badass. That 400cc looks even cooler though.
(Commercial link removed by Admin - Please no commercial links without approval)