2011 Triumph Speed Triple - COOL WALL VOTE: COOL

Your Coolness Factor of the 2011 Triumph Speed Triple is...

You may select 1 option

View results

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: 2011 Triumph Speed Triple - COOL WALL VOTE: COOL

#21 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

mogster wrote:Much as I love the Speed Triple I had to vote only cool cos ~ I really don't like the new headlights. I agree that they are over designed & Triumph should be proud of the retro look they are known for.

Also although I haven't sat on one yet I suspect it will be too low. I got my '09 SE after trying many bikes & itis the perfect height for me. The Street Triple as too low.

Lighter weight may well feel good & the overall look is still pretty funky. X :party: :uk:
How are you liking your SE?

I agree with you about the new headlights and that Triumph should be proud of their retro look. The retro look is one very special item Triumph should be exploiting as much as possible (like the heritage look of Harley-Davidson).

Maybe Triumph will make a longer and taller version of the Street Triple... I doubt it, but it would be nice, Buell did it with one of their lines.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.