2012 Honda NC700XA - VOTED: COOL

Your Coolness Factor of the 2012 Honda NC700XA is...

You may select 1 option

View results

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: 2012 Honda NC700XA - VOTED: COOL

#11 Unread post by sunshine229 »

I seriously wanted to vote Awesome for this bike because of all that it is but ended up voting Cool for a few reasons.

Firstly, I think it's incredible that Honda has come out with a proper commuter's bike, complete with storage compartment and excellent fuel mileage! The cons for me are the looks (it's just not sexy enough for my liking) and the low horsepower. It could also do with a slightly lower price tag, particularly in Canada, but I also know that a bike that is this unique would have cost a fair bit for R&R thus the costs will be slightly higher.

Well done Honda! Now if you could just work on the looks a bit... ;)
Andrea :sun:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: 2012 Honda NC700XA - VOTED: COOL

#12 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Ok, now for the results (as it will go in the Cool Wall)

Your Coolness Factor of the 2012 Honda NC700XA is...

Awesome 18%
Cool 71%
Uncool 6%
Fail 6%

Pretty good voter turnout for this one! Please check out the next Cool Wall bike up each week and have fun voting/discussing!!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.