2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R: Voted: Cool

Your Coolness Factor of the 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R is...

You may select 1 option

View results

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This Week - 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4R: Vote and Discuss

#21 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I voted: Awesome

Afterall, it's a 167hp naked bike with gobbs of torque and a pretty amazing design, 180kg's and a decent 17l tank. Like a few have said here I'm not a big fan either of the "bug lights" on the front, but the side view looks pretty killer so that' alright and it's an Aprilia so you know the quality is top notch.

I have sat on a few in the UK and the only real failing about it is the seat comfort, it's a plank, but I guess you don't complain about seat comfort if you own an Aprila.

But overall, definately a nice bike to own, but I'd look into an aftermarket seat for it myself...

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#22 Unread post by Wrider »

I was actually surprised by how comfy the Ape plank seats are. I've been on several 2+ hour rides on the RSV and it's not that bad.
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#23 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Wrider wrote:I was actually surprised by how comfy the Ape plank seats are. I've been on several 2+ hour rides on the RSV and it's not that bad.
Must be my skinny butt. :laughing:

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Wrider
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2005 Kawasaki Z750S

#24 Unread post by Wrider »

totalmotorcycle wrote:
Wrider wrote:I was actually surprised by how comfy the Ape plank seats are. I've been on several 2+ hour rides on the RSV and it's not that bad.
Must be my skinny butt. :laughing:

Mike
Touche, to say I have padding is a bit of an understatement...
Have owned - 2001 Suzuki Volusia
Current bike - 2005 Kawasaki Z750S
MMI Graduation date January 9th, 2009. Factory Certifications in Suzuki and Yamaha