2013 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe: Voted Cool

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe is...

You may select 1 option

View results

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This Week - 2013 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe: Vote & Discu

#21 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

sapaul wrote:Can you add a

Bloody awful vote button for this one please
LOL, that would be the fail button. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This Week - 2013 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe: Vote & Discu

#22 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Thank you to everyone who voted so far! We have, what I call, "Living Voting" and our voting poll will remain open so you can see how views on this model changes as time goes by.

But for this week, here we go:

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe is...

Awesome 13%
Cool 40%
Uncool 30%
Fail 17%

Another highly successful vote with many new voters taking part and quite the debate as well! Excellent work everyone!

If you didn't get to vote on this one, don't worry, you still can and in fact vote on our current Weekly Cool Wall bike and don't forget to tell your friends to as well. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

alarue
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: 2011 Royal Enfield B5

Re: 2013 Yamaha V-Star 1300 Deluxe: Voted Cool

#23 Unread post by alarue »

I see what you're seeing regarding the similarity, but the Harley really looks like it's dragging its tail, and the Star doesn't. Add to that a much more curved fairing, curved instead of boxy bags, and a streamlined-looking tank... the Star really wins in the looks department.