2013 Harley-Davidson FXSB Breakout : Coolness Factor: 50%

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 Harley-Davidson FXSB Breakout is...

You may select 1 option

View results

Layin the Pipe
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 23
My Motorcycle: 2013 FXSBSE Liquid Sun

Re: This week: 2013 Harley-Davidson FXSB Breakout : Vote Tod

#21 Unread post by Layin the Pipe »

As far as being fail. Looks like the CVO's are going to sell out if they haven't already. Sold enough to warrant this version. I'm willing to bet you are going to start seeing plenty of people who love doing their own customizations create some pretty wicked bikes.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#22 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I voted: Awesome

I really, really like the looks of this bike like I (did) the Victory Judge. Both have hot rod looks and a style that (to me) screams muscle. Seems to have a great mix of black, red (I would get the red one) and chrome. I am sad to see it's part of the Softail line rather than the Dyna line as it would cost less as a Dyna. Price = Not so awesome. Weight = Not so awesome. But I am basing it on looks so, to me, it looks awesome. :laughing:

I know it's not 100% original, very few things are to be fair, but it's a really nice mix of things with the right about of ingredients thrown in. I am surprised how close it is to the Rocker as the Rocker never clicked with me at all. As with the Victory Judge I hope it doesn't disappoint when I sit on it in person. The Judge still looks great but had a weird riding position and wasn't the bike in the photos (size wise) I thought it would have been.

Time will tell with this one too. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14

#23 Unread post by sunshine229 »

I am not typically an H-D fan, but every now and again they have a model that is just freakin awesome and this is one of those! I truly love the styling, especially the emphasis on the tires and the beautiful black tipped exhaust. It looks as though no detail has been left out.

It's great to see H-D continue to update their look to try to attract a younger crowd. Nicely done! :mrgreen:
Andrea :sun:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32

#24 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Thanks everyone for voting and discussing this brand new never-before-seen model from Harley-Davidson! Even though I liked the bike I wasn't sure how it was going to come out in the votes. You will notice with the new voting system every vote counted and there were quite a few fail and uncool votes that added in to the final results so here we go:

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 Harley-Davidson FXSB Breakout is...

Awesome (3 points) 42% [ 16 ]
Cool (2 points) 24% [ 9 ]
Uncool (1 point) 18% [ 7 ]
Fail (0 point) 16% [ 6 ]

Total number of votes: 38

Average points per vote: 57/38 = 1.5
Standardized to a maximum of 3 points: 1.5/3 x 100 = 50
...Therefore, this bike ranks a Coolwall Factor of 50.0%

Does Harley-Davidson have a winner on it's hands? Or a wash?

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

ctrlfreak
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: 2009 HD Iron 883

Re: 2013 Harley-Davidson FXSB Breakout : Coolness Factor: 50

#25 Unread post by ctrlfreak »

It's nice looking, but could have been better. They probably should have combined the Breakout and the Blackline and re-released it as the new Night Train... considering Blackline was a failure with weak lines and lacked aggressive styling.