Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This week: 2013 Suzuki SV650A ABS: Vote Today

#11 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Hanson wrote:Not in the US.

We get the naked SFV650, but my preferance would be the V-Strom DL650, all with the same 645cc V-twin power plant.
I did own a DL650 V-Strom for a few years (2007 version with the dual plug heads) and it was a blast to ride around, absolutely loved that SV650 V-Twin engine in it, high revving, torquey and fun to push hard. It was quite a tall bike so highway side winds were always an issue but the most comfortable bike I've owned (and longest ranged one too)... High_Side considered one before I did (in old-man Buick light blue) a shame he didn't get one but I ended up buying a (sport blue) one. :D

I have to in fact give full credit to the SV650 engine for getting me into V-Twin high-revving bikes. Now I wish they made even more of those types!

Just to add, the USA did get the SV650S, but not for as many years as Canada did, but on the flip side, Canada got the SV650N for only 1-2 years while the USA got it longer.

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This week: 2013 Suzuki SV650A ABS: Vote Today

#12 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 Suzuki SV650A ABS is:

Awesome (3 points) 34% [ 12 ]
Cool (2 points) 37% [ 13 ]
Uncool (1 point) 20% [ 7 ]
Fail (0 point) 9% [ 3 ]

Total votes : 35

= a Coolwall Factor of 65.7%

NOTES: "The SV650 is one of the best motorcycles of all time IMHO all around very versatile, great for street/track/short hall ,long hall cheap to maintain good power it hits every mark including longevity!!!" ... Couldn't have said it better myself.

Next bike is now up for voting on, have fun!!
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.