Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: 2014 Harley-Davidson XL1200T SuperLow - Coolness Factor=

#21 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2014 Harley-Davidson XL1200T SuperLow - Coolness Factor = 46%
Featured: February 7th, 2014 - March 14th, 2014
Most popular vote category: Uncool

Motorcycle Cool Wall discussion: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=48952
Total Motorcycle model page: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... -small.jpg

Your Coolness Factor of the 2014 Harley-Davidson XL1200T SuperLow is:

Awesome (3 points) 19% [ 7 ]
Cool (2 points) 24% [ 9 ]
Uncool (1 point) 32% [ 12 ]
Fail (0 point) 24% [ 9 ]

= a Coolwall Factor of 45.95%

NOTES: I know that the good folks over at Harley-Davidson do read and follow Total Motorcycle so I'm sure they also take into account our readers votes and Cool Wall results as well. The voting results really tell the tale of the tape here, it's super mixed and that's how people today are truly feeling about the direction as well of Harley-Davidson and it's models. Many models on the Cool Wall end up further on the charts than H-D's, which doesn't mean H-D's are bad, it's just most have "seen it before" and some are just not that exciting in design or originality. And that's hard to say about a company that's super-successful in doing what they do, we just expect more from them.

Next 2014 TMW Cool Wall bike is now up for voting on, have fun!!
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.