Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2015 Vespa Primavera 150 3V - Coolness Factor = 60.3%

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2015 Vespa Primavera 150 3V on the Total Motorcycle Cool Wall

For MORE information and Photos click here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... 150-3V.htm

2015 Vespa Primavera 150 3V on http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com

A RADICALLY NEW DESIGN...

The youngest and most dynamic Vespa spirit, that has always driven the world's best-loved two-wheeler, returns to the model that uses it so well. The Vespa Primavera legend is back.

IT'S A NEW PRIMAVERA.

The first Vespa Primavera emerged in 1968. This was the year that witnessed a new awareness amongst the younger generation, that suddenly wanted to yell for freedom. The year when every classic mould broke down, marking the history of western culture forever. From the universities of California to the squares of Paris, a new social group - that of young people - demanded a place in the front row of a fast-changing society.

Vespa Primavera made its first appearance in that tumult of ideas and fervour, becoming the star by making two wheels and an engine available to the changing world: it became the heroine of an unforgettable season.
Nimble, innovative lines, sparkling performance, easy and fun to ride - Vespa Primavera was a breath of fresh air in a world hungry for change. It went on to become one of the most durable and best-loved models in the Vespa story.

Vespa Primavera is back today, with a wealth of those values that produced the legend.

Youthful, innovative, technologically ground-breaking, agile and dynamic, with an eye to the protection of the environment of which it is the star, the Vespa Primavera is the protagonist of its time, inheriting all the freshness and joy of life that go hand in hand with the story of a model that is a cult in the Vespa family tree.

The new Vespa Primavera adopts some of the style and technical features of the Vespa 946 - the most esteemed and technologically advanced model ever created.

IT'S AN ALL-NEW VESPA.

The Vespa story is one of continuous technical and style evolution that, right from the very first models, encouraged the ongoing development of the world's most famous and well-loved two-wheeler so it was always one step ahead of the social changes. The modifications from one model to the next were often minimal; sometimes they were more important, but never losing sight of the original idea that placed elegance, pioneering technology and enjoyable riding at the heart of the project.

2015 Vespa Primavera 150 3V - http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $4,799 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $4,999 CDN

ENGINE
Engine Single cylinder 4 strokes, with catalytic converter and electronic fuel injection, Single overhead camshaft - 3 valves (2 intake, 1 exhaust)
Capacity 155 cc
Bore x stroke (mm) 58 x 58,6
Max power 12.7 hp (9,5 kw) at 7,750
Max torque 9.4 lb-ft (12,8 Nm) at 6,500 rpm
Fuel supply Port Injection
Cooling Forced Air
Starter Electric
Transmission Automatic Twist and Go (CVT with torque server)
Clutch Automatic dry centrifugal clutch with vibration dampers
VEHICLE
Load bearing structure Sheet metal body with welded reinforcements
Front suspension Single arm with coil spring and dual action monoshock absorber - axial stroke 78 mm
Rear suspension Hydraulic monoshock - axial stroke 70 mm
Front brake Hydraulically operated 200 mm stainless steel disc
Rear brake Mechanically operated 140 mm drum
Front tire Die-cast aluminium alloy , Tubeless 110/70-11”
Rear tire Die-cast aluminium alloy , Tubeless 120/70-11"
DIMENSIONS
Length 73.2 in - 1860 mm
Width 28.9 in - 735 mm
Wheelbase 52.7 in - 1340 mm
Seat height 30.7 in - 780 mm
Fuel tank capacity 2.1 us gal - 8 lt
Fuel Economy 117 mpg
Max Speed 59 mph
mpg 117
COLORS/PRICE
MSRP 4799
Colors Rosso Dragon, Midnight Blue, Montebianco White, Azzurro Marechiaro, Marrone Creta Senese http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: This Week: 2015 Vespa Primavera 150 3V - Vote Now

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Brand new scooter from Vespa!

On a side note, I absolutely love that first photo, the woman's emotions really made it awesome! I don't know who that model is, but man, she is definitely in the right career!

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Hanson
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650

#3 Unread post by Hanson »

I didn't notice the scooter until the third photo.

Vespa is more about chick urban design than value which is why you can get a 500cc Honda for about the same price. It is a perfect ride for an affluent college girl riding around campus with a Gucci bag and Prada shoes heading for her next psychology class.

Safe Travels,
Richard
ImageImage

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Hanson wrote:I didn't notice the scooter until the third photo.

Vespa is more about chick urban design than value which is why you can get a 500cc Honda for about the same price. It is a perfect ride for an affluent college girl riding around campus with a Gucci bag and Prada shoes heading for her next psychology class.

Safe Travels,
Richard
I see what you are saying about the "brand image" but I'd take a Vespa over a Honda. lol. :)

Like buying a steak for $12 vs 12 McDonald's patties. :eat: mmmm, I need to have lunch I think.

Quality over quantity I always say...

Mike

dr_bar
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond
Years Riding: 44
My Motorcycle: 2007 Yamaha Royal Star Venture

#5 Unread post by dr_bar »

I voted cool, but will up that to awesome if she comes with it...

Urban chic design???
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Four wheels move the body.
Two wheels move the soul!"

Hanson
Legendary 300
Legendary 300
Years Riding: 3
My Motorcycle: 2014 Suzuki V-Strom 650

#6 Unread post by Hanson »

The scooter does have a gorges pair of legs.

Safe Travels,
Richard
ImageImage

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#7 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Hanson wrote:The scooter does have a gorges pair of legs.

Safe Travels,
Richard
LOL. I can't not agree. :)

Mike

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#8 Unread post by ceemes »

I gave it a solid cool because it doesn't try to pretend to be anything more than it is it, an urban runabout scooter, nothing fancy, nothing exciting, just hop on it a run down to your local shops or college. It also has a pretty basic timeless look to it, not going for that Akira look many mega scooters try for. Image
Always ask why.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

ceemes wrote:...not going for that shAkira look many mega scooters try for.
shAkira...shAkira :)

Note that scooter rolling beside the custom H-D.

Mike

HYPERR
Legendary 3000
Legendary 3000
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#10 Unread post by HYPERR »

Vespa.....it's the real thing! Awesome! :kicking:

2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100
2006 Kawasaki KLX250S
2004 Honda CBR600RR
2002 BMW R1150R