Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This Week: 2015 Moto Guzzi Audace - Vote Now

#11 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I voted: Awesome

Moto Guzzi, I can't believe how they have gone from a company very, very few have ever heard about to a modern day success story in just a decade. I actually see Guzzi's on the road more and more now a days...

The California special when it arrived last year won tons of awards and it truly is an amazing muscle cruiser. Unique, powerful, good looking and affordable to boot (American priced but Italian import)!

The new Audace which is based on the California goes that one step further into the Muscle look realm. It's a cruiser no one would be embarrassed to ride. I'm very much looking forward to what Guzzi does next after the successes of the V7 and Cali models... maybe an updated Griso or V11 Sport is in the works? Maybe even a Triumph/Ducati Scrambler category that's become so popular?

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#12 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

This just in: SPECIAL OFFER FROM GUZZI on the California:

Moto Guzzi California Summer Promotion

The Open Road Calls

The California models are world renowned ambassadors for Moto Guzzi cruisers. California embodies the highest standards of Italian design, technology and comfort.

Answer the call today with $1,500 Customer Cash and a choice of $0 down finance options.

CUSTOMER CASH

MODEL MSRP MY14
California Custom $15,490 $1,500
California Touring $18,490 $1,500

Offer effective on select new and unused 2014 & 2015 Moto Guzzi California Custom and California Touring units purchased from a participating Moto Guzzi dealer between 6/1/2015 and 8/31/2015. Bonus is deducted off of MSRP at point of purchase.

$0 DOWN CONSUMER FINANCE

Choose from two finance programs with $0 down.
· 3.99% over 36 months
· 5.99% over 60 months

QUALIFYING MODELS

California Custom MY15/MY14
California Touring MY15/MY14

Offer effective on select new and unused 2014 & 2015 Moto Guzzi California Custom and California Touring units purchased from a participating Moto Guzzi dealer between 6/1/2015 and 8/31/2015.

Installment Promo Name: “3.99% for 36 Months [4.38% APR*]”

*Example: On a purchase where the Amount Financed is $8,490, your Down Payment is $0 with 36 monthly payments of $252.10 each. Interest Rate is 3.99% [ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE is 4.38% (E)].

Note: The above financing programs are offered by Sheffield Financial, a Division of Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC. Subject to credit approval. Approval, and any rates and terms provided, are based on credit worthiness. Other financing offers are available. See your local dealer for details. Rate advertised is based on minimum bureau risk score of 675. Minimum Amount Financed $1,500; Maximum Amount Financed $50,000. Other qualifications and restrictions may apply. An origination fee of $50 will be added to the amount financed in the above example. Financing promotions void where prohibited. Offer effective on select new and unused 2014 & 2015 Moto Guzzi California Custom, California Touring, V7 Special, V7 Racer, V7 Stone units purchased from a participating Moto Guzzi dealer between 6/1/2015 and 8/31/2015. Offer subject to change without notice. [“E” means estimate.]

Installment Promo Name: “5.99% for 60 Months [6.23% APR*]”

*Example: On a purchase where the Amount Financed is $8,490, your Down Payment is $0 with 60 monthly payments of $165.06 each. Interest Rate is 5.99% [ANNUAL PERCENTAGE RATE is 6.23% (E)].

Note: The above financing programs are offered by Sheffield Financial, a Division of Branch Banking and Trust Company, Member FDIC. Subject to credit approval. Approval, and any rates and terms provided, are based on credit worthiness. Other financing offers are available. See your local dealer for details. Rate advertised is based on minimum bureau risk score of 675. Minimum Amount Financed $1,500; Maximum Amount Financed $50,000. Other qualifications and restrictions may apply. An origination fee of $50 will be added to the amount financed in the above example. Financing promotions void where prohibited. Offer effective on select new and unused 2014 & 2015 Moto Guzzi California Custom, California Touring, V7 Special, V7 Racer, V7 Stone units purchased from a participating Moto Guzzi dealer between 6/1/2015 and 8/31/2015. Offer subject to change without notice. [“E” means estimate.]

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Jamers!
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
My Motorcycle: 2015 Yamaha VX950(bolt)

#13 Unread post by Jamers! »

that is a magnificent looking machine. So much style and yet so much ability. all in a subtle yet dominating appearance. wow.
Insert something clever and showing an understanding of motorcycle culture here

ATGATT

Sev wrote:What's a bike?
JWF505 wrote:its like a goat, but with two wheels.
JWF

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14

#14 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Wow, what a cool bike! I am not a fan of BIG bikes, and this is a BIG bike, but that is all that is keeping me from voting awesome. Moto Guzzi appears to be making a comeback in the past few years with bikes that are attractive to a wider audience. I see a ton of V7's here in Calgary! Keep it up Guzzi!
Andrea :sun:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#15 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2015 Moto Guzzi Audace - Coolness Factor = 85.3%
Featured: June 12th, 2015 - June 19th 2015
Most popular vote category: Awesome

Motorcycle Cool Wall discussion: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=51351
Total Motorcycle model page: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... Audace.htm

Your Coolness Factor of the 2015 Moto Guzzi Audace is:

Awesome (3 points) 59% [ 20 ]
Cool (2 points) 38% [ 13 ]
Uncool (1 point) 3% [ 1 ]
Fail (0 point) 0% [ 0 ]

Total votes: 34

= a Coolwall Factor of 85.3%

Notes: Moto Guzzi hits a home run with the Audace muscle cruiser! Our readers were very happy with not a fail vote in site (and 97% of the vote was cool or awesome). It is rare that a cruiser ranks this high and appeals to so many, cruisers like sportbikes are a niche market. The only other cruiser to ever be voted this high was the 2015 Indian Scout which edged ahead by a hair (+0.1% higher vote)! If you are in the cruiser market either of these models would be an outstanding choice.

Get excited as the next TMW Cool Wall bike is now up for voting and discussion, have fun!