Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This Week: 2017 Yamaha 04GEN Design Concept

#11 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2017 Yamaha 04GEN Design Concept - Coolness Factor = 26.4%
Featured: April 8th - April 15th, 2016
Most popular vote category: Fail

Motorcycle Cool Wall discussion: viewtopic.php?f=61&t=52888
Total Motorcycle model page: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... oncept.htm

Your Coolness Factor of the 2017 Yamaha 04GEN Design Concept is:

Awesome (3 points) 8% [ 2 ]
Cool (2 points) 17% [ 4 ]
Uncool (1 point) 21% [ 5 ]
Fail (0 point) 54% [ 13 ]

Total votes: 24

= a Coolwall Factor of 26.4%

Notes: The market jingle from Chevy "Like a Rock" comes to mind, but more along the lines on how fast the vote dropped on the new 2017 Yamaha 04GEN Design Concept fell! Lots of negative comments on the transparent panel design (which, I actually think is pretty cool) and the very strong connection to the anime styling... I'm not sure if Yamaha will bring something like this to North America, but Honda did bring the NM4 Vultus here and that was clearly based on Japanese anime so you never know...

Get excited as the next TMW Cool Wall bike for 2016 is now up for voting and discussion, have fun!
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.