Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2016 Victory Magnum X-1 Stealth Edition - Coolness Factor = 48.3%

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2016 Victory Magnum X-1 Stealth Edition on the Total Motorcycle Cool Wall

For MORE information and Photos click here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... dition.htm

Shatter the sound barrier...

Victory Motorcycles announces the return of the Magnum X-1 - the loudest Victory Bagger ever built, designed for serious music and motorcycle fans.

As the 2015 model quickly sold out upon its introduction last year, the new 2016 Magnum X-1 Stealth Edition hits the scene powered by a 200-watt 10-speaker surround sound audio system.

Loaded with custom features such as billet wheels, a monochrome paint scheme featuring colour-matched components and LED lighting.

Our baggers are packed with brash style and American engineering. They have the looks to make a grand entrance, and the performance to make a fast exit.

Availability is limited, with dealers first getting the new model starting in March.

2016 Victory Magnum X-1 Stealth Edition http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com Key Features

High performance audio A ride on the Magnum® X-1 Stealth Edition is measured in decibels. The Magnum X-1 boasts 10-Speakers cranking out 200 Watts of booming audio.

21” BLACK BILLET WHEELS These 21-inch Black Billet wheels play big and loud. They are machined from a single block of aluminum, making them stronger, lighter, and more aggressive.

Led Headlights Magnum® X-1 Stealth Edition enjoys the LED limelight. This smoke tinted LED headlight is 74% brighter than halogen bulbs

Paint The Magnum X-1 Stealth Edition's suede monochrome style features color-matched hinges, fender fillers, lower frame covers, dash, speaker grills, and headlight bezel. Fly under the radar with style.

FREEDOM 106/6 V-TWIN: 127 Nm OF TORQUE, 6-SPEED TRANSMISSION Victory Magnum riders rule the streets with custom style and performance. The 106-ci Victory® Freedom® V-Twin delivers 127 Nm of torque, and it’s a smooth, efficient engine – counter-balanced and fuel-injected. The 6th gear overdrive of the Victory 6-speed transmission drops the RPMs and delivers the smooth ride you’re looking for.

CRUISE CONTROL AND ABS BRAKES Cruise control enhances your comfort, and Victory Anti-Lock Brakes give a rider greater confidence and peace of mind. Out on the open road, the automotive-quality cruise control lets you relax and enjoy the ride. With Victory ABS, when traction is compromised, the ABS immediately and automatically provides reliable braking to help you stop quickly and under control.

ADD VICTORY ACCESSORIES TO MAKE IT ALL YOURS Add Victory Accessories and customize your Victory Magnum™ to suit your individual style. All Victory accessories undergo the same rigorous testing as our motorcycles, so they install easily, fit properly, and deliver outstanding performance.

STEALTH GREY PAINT
The Magnum X-1's paint job reflects the latest trend with a Stealth Grey suede monochrome style featuring colour-matched hinges, fender fillers, lower frame covers, dash, speaker grills and headlight bezel. This may be the only motorcycle on the market that attracts custom fans and concert groupies.

SOUND IS NO BARRIER
The Magnum X-1, our loudest bike ever, puts you centre stage as you roll down the road. Trips are measured in both miles and decibels. Twist the throttle and plug into 200 watts blasting through two 15.2 x 22.9cm (6×9 inch) woofers and two tweeters in the saddlebags, as well as two 13.3cm (5.25-inch) mid-bass speakers, two 6.4cm (2.5-inch) mid-ranges and two more tweeters in the front fairing. The audio system fully integrates into any Bluetooth capable device, and features an informational window for input and song selection.

WHEELS THAT AMPLIFY
Making a statement, the Magnum X-1 Stealth Edition features the largest front wheel offered by an OEM at 21 inches. The wheels are machined from a single block of aluminium to make them both lighter and stronger to maintain the handling capabilities that have become a hallmark for Victory Motorcycles.

LED CONCERT LIGHTING
Inspired by a rock and roll laser show, the Magnum X-1's smoke tinted LED headlight is 74 per cent brighter than Victory's standard halogen bulb while the bike's thin blade LED turn signals and flush LED tail lamp glow amongst the crowd.

2016 Victory Magnum X-1 Stealth Edition - http://www.Totalmotorcycle.com USA Specifications/Technical Details
US MSRP Price: $23,499 USD
Canada MSRP Price: $27,999 CDN
Europe/UK MSRP Price: £19499 GBP (On The Road inc 20% Vat)

Specifications

Dry Weight 787 lbs / 357 kg
Displacement 106 ci / 1,731 cc
Oil Capacity 5.0 qts / 4.73 ltr

ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN

Battery 12 volts / 18 amp hours
Charging System 48 amps max output
Drive/Driven Clutch Wet, multi-plate
Compression Ratio 9.4 : 1
Transmission/Final Drive Carbon Fiber Reinforced Belt
Transmission/Primary Drive Gear drive with torque compensator
Valve Train Single overhead camshafts with 4 valves per cylinder, self-adjusting cam chains, hydraulic lifters
Cooling Air / oil
Exhaust Split dual exhaust with crossover
Fuel System Electronic Fuel Injection with dual 45mm throttle body
Transmission Type 6-speed overdrive constant mesh
Bore x Stroke (mm) 101 x 108 mm
Engine Type 4-stroke 50° V-Twin

Suspension

Front Suspension Inverted cartridge telescopic fork, 43 mm diameter, 5.1 in / 130 mm travel
Rear Suspension Single, mono-tube gas, cast aluminum with constant rate linkage, 4.4 in / 113 mm travel, air adjustable

Brakes

Brake System Type Conventional w/ ABS
Front Brakes Dual 300mm floating rotor with 4-piston calipers
Rear Brakes 300mm floating rotor with 2-piston caliper

Tires / Wheels

Front Wheel Billet 21 x 3.5"
Rear Wheel Billet 16 x 5.0"
Front Tires 120/70R 21 Dunlop Elite 3
Rear Tires 180/60R 16 Dunlop Elite 3

DIMENSIONS

GVWR 1,310 lbs / 594 kg
Rake/Trail 29° / 5.6 in / 142 mm
Fuel Capacity (Litres) 5.8 gal / 22 ltr
Ground Clearance 5.3 in / 135 mm
Seat Height 25.7 in / 654 mm
Wheelbase 65.7 in / 1670 mm
Overall Length (in./mm.) 104.6 in / 2,657 mm

Features
Colors (Base) Stealth Gray

For MORE information and Photos click here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... dition.htm
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This Week: 2016 Victory Magnum X-1 Stealth Edition - VOTE NOW

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

TMW brings you another new model to vote on, the 2016 Victory Magnum X-1 Stealth Edition!

Enjoy!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

ceemes
Legendary 2000
Legendary 2000
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 1998 Triumph Trophy
Location: Burnaby, BC, Canada, Sol 3, the Milky Way Galaxy, the Known Universe.

#3 Unread post by ceemes »

Fail, it looks like the illegitimate child borne of a drunken one night stand between some Harley Davidson Glide model and a Vespa scooter......I am not too sure which was the Mommy and which was the Daddy in this unholy mating. Plus a 200 watt 10 speaker stereo system???? Why??????
Always ask why.

montanalifter
Elite
Elite
My Motorcycle: Yamaha FJR 1300

#4 Unread post by montanalifter »

Really nice bike. The rims are good looking and I like that the front fender is full wrap. I ride rain or shine and with a full front fender it means less road crap getting thrown into your engine area. Don't really care if it has a radio or not but then again would not mind trying one, and with this one you could definitely turn it up.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#5 Unread post by blues2cruise »

When Victory first came onto the market I thought they looked terrific. Not so much anymore.

This particular model looks like it was made out of plastic. I realize it's the paint job....but it just looks plastic.

montanalifter
Elite
Elite
My Motorcycle: Yamaha FJR 1300

#6 Unread post by montanalifter »

I see what you are saying in the second pic (the side shot). Pictures on the internet just don't show well. I recently went to an indian dealership and saw the indian chief (the most decked out one) in grey and black and it was amazing (not like a picture). Same goes for the flat colors, https://www.yamahamotorsports.com/conte ... 500-01.jpg. Saw this Raider in person with the flat paint and I still feel it was one of the best looking bikes I have ever seen. So I think that second pic is not great either, would have to stand next to the machine to judge it.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

#7 Unread post by blues2cruise »

That Raider looks terrific. If I had the money I'd own a Raider. I did 2 demo rides on a Raider....awesome machine.

Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide

#8 Unread post by Gummiente »

Uncool. I am not a fan of the Arlen Ness style of designs, I do not like their odd angles and lines. This bike is nothing more than a standard Cross Country with a different paint scheme and some factory custom parts. You know, like how a certain other 'Murrican bike manufacturer does things, except that I don't see anyone whining about that with this bike.

Like Ms Blues, I admired Victory the first few years they were around, the designs were a lot cleaner and still had unique touches that set them apart from the rest. But ever since they went to the swoopy spaceship designs, I have lost interest and removed them from my short list of possible replacements for my Road Glide.
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

faded sun
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 46
My Motorcycle: 2012 Victory Vision Tour/Honda Stateline

#9 Unread post by faded sun »

Stealth? With a 200 watt stereo?

I too recall seeing my first Victory and thinking it was a very cool looking bike but it was a boat, and they were playing the music too loud, even if it was the Rolling Stones. Not sure how it would sound between 120 and 140 kph on the highway, but it's annoying downtown whether its a bike or Hummer doing it. I like the look of it except that bat-wing fairing. Just no way to make those look good as far as I can see.

Where's that "meh" button, Mike?
Jock

Ride Safely. Respect nature. Always wear a helmet.

Jarlaxle
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: 2014 Harley SPortster 1200 Touring

#10 Unread post by Jarlaxle »

So...it's a touring bike, with the press release spending more space on the stereo system than anything else? Seriously? Fail!