2012 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius: Voted - Awesome

Your Coolness Factor of the 2012 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius is...

You may select 1 option

View results

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This Week - 2012 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius: Vote & Discuss

#11 Unread post by sunshine229 »

Well, well, well. Here's the bike that I can't just call cool so it has to be awesome.

I continue to be tossed up about this bike though. I love it's looks but when I think about owning it I'm concerned about it being "just" a 650 (I'm used to 750's) and I also prefer inline 4 to v-twin. But seriously, of all the two cylinder bikes available, this one's my favourite so I have to vote it awesome!

It's a shame that it has been discontinued in the USA but then I guess it's cause there isn't a big market for naked standards here. All we seem to see is sports bikes and Harleys. How boring.

:mrgreen:
Andrea :sun:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: 2012 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius: Voted - Awesome

#12 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Well isn't that interesting, the finished up the EXACT SAME level of Coolness as the 2013 Harley-Davidson Breakout CVO (52% Awesome)featured last week. Wouldn't that be an interesting head-to-head contest if they were in the same parking lot!

Your Coolness Factor of the 2012 Suzuki SFV650 Gladius is...

Awesome 52%
Cool 22%
Uncool 22%
Fail 4%

Next up is the brand new, never seen before 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 ABS! It made a splash when it was announced will it continue to do so or be a dud?

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=45761

Vote and stay tuned!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.