2013 MV Agusta Brutale 800: Voted Awesome

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 MV Agusta Brutale 800 is...

You may select 1 option

View results

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This Week - 2013 MV Agusta Brutale 800: Vote & Discuss

#11 Unread post by sunshine229 »

HYPERR wrote:The White/Blue Pearl one is stunning, but what's up with the Italian tri-colore on the side; it totally clashes with the gorgeous blue pearl. :?
LOL - that's the part I love the most! ;)
Andrea :sun:

HYPERR
Legendary 3000
Legendary 3000
Sex: Male
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#12 Unread post by HYPERR »

sunshine229 wrote:
HYPERR wrote:The White/Blue Pearl one is stunning, but what's up with the Italian tri-colore on the side; it totally clashes with the gorgeous blue pearl. :?
:laughing:

If they wanted to make an Italian Edition how about a Green Tank and bodywork, Red trellis Frame, and White Wheels? :kicking:
2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100
2006 Kawasaki KLX250S
2004 Honda CBR600RR
2002 BMW R1150R
1996 Ducati 900SS

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32

#13 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

HYPERR wrote:
sunshine229 wrote:
:laughing:

If they wanted to make an Italian Edition how about a Green Tank and bodywork, Red trellis Frame, and White Wheels? :kicking:
OR make the rims out of pepperoni with mushrooms for tires, the exhausts out of hot Italian sausage, the tank from tomato sauce and the long curved seat from mozzarella... That would be a truly delicious bike!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Grey Thumper
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: 2004 BMW R1150Rockster, 2015 BMW R1200GS

#14 Unread post by Grey Thumper »

Awesome, although I wish it looked a bit different from the 675.
"If you ride like there's no tomorrow, there won't be."

HYPERR
Legendary 3000
Legendary 3000
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

#15 Unread post by HYPERR »

sunshine229 wrote:
It's starting to grow on me a little. All three look really great. The Gray with the Red trellis and the brown seat looks the most appealing to me right now.
2008 Ducati Hypermotard 1100
2006 Kawasaki KLX250S
2004 Honda CBR600RR
2002 BMW R1150R
1996 Ducati 900SS

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#16 Unread post by storysunfolding »

I went cool. The bike looks great, but I feel that manufacturers are moving towards the UIM trend to replace the old UJM standard.
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#17 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I had to go: Awesome.

In my mind (feel free to disagree with me) but the order of hierarchy in manufacturers has always placed MV Agusta Benelli at the top of the chain. Other brands are close but these are the two "Lamborghini’s of the motorcycle world. The style, fit, finish and quality is something to be admired (somewhat like the Moto Guzzi V7 Racer), and you could stare at it for hours.

Now the Brutale line is an absolutely gorgeous line. Not sure why the 675 and the 800, but maybe you can never have too much of a good thing!

As for the price, it's a premium for sure, but then again, you own a MV Agusta. Like my Moto Guzzi V7, I can't complain too much about the cost of oil changes (it takes 10w60 full synth) when I ride such a rarity. As a MV Agusta owner, I'm sure everything isn't cheap; but you'll have many drooling over your bike for sure.

As for which color would I chose? I would have to go with the white/blue one, it's just so out there. :D

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#18 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Great voter turnout in the first week! (Now it sounds like the US elections...haha)

Unlike the votes in the US election though, every vote counts here and influences the other votes as well as the final result! So even though this bike came to be 93% awesome/cool, there was still 7% that didn't think so and those were not throw away votes at all.

But in the end, the Brutale line has always been an awesome line-up and the brand new Brutale 800 is no different at all.

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 MV Agusta Brutale 800 is...

Awesome 61%
Cool 32%
Uncool 2%
Fail 5%

Voting is always open so if you didn't vote in the first week for this or any bike on our Cool Wall you can always go back and vote on the ones you missed! :)