2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S.: Coolness Factor: 58.1%

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S. is...

You may select 1 option

View results

sunshine229
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: This week: 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S.: Vote Now

#11 Unread post by sunshine229 »

I'm a bit surprised in myself - I voted Awesome!

You guys know I'm not a cruiser chick or a big-bike chick but something about this bike really appeals to me. I will NEVER own it but if it was in the parking lot I'd take a good long look at it. I absolutely love the blacked out look! (I know it's getting common, but for some reason I really like it on this particular model).
Andrea :sun:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32

#12 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I voted: COOL.

$13,999 eh? Not bad at all.

I am not a fan of black bikes. (yes, I own a flat black bike but I'm always itching to polish it). Black bikes are hard to see at night and that is bad for a rider even though black is a very cool color for a bike. Suzuki didn't do bad with this one, it looks mean, aggressive and stylish. A lot less chrome to polish up. Chrome adds weight and takes a bit to buff up nicely but IMO looks great in the sun. However, all black, easy to wash and go. :D

Now I am very shocked to find that the C90T version (below) is the SAME price and the SAME weight as the all blacked BOSS. Usually... no actually always, a no-chrome bike costs less and weighs less. Not sure about this here, maybe that black paint weighs more? haha.

If I had a choice, I'd be all over the normal C90T with the chrome if they still had one in stock:

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

JackoftheGreen
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

#13 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

sunshine229 wrote:You guys know I'm not a cruiser chick or a big-bike chick but something about this bike really appeals to me...
That's the Texas seeping into your blood. See? Told you you shoulda got a big snorty American-esque cruiser. (-:

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32

#14 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Quite an interesting vote result and discussion. There was a time when all black cruisers were considered "too basic and borning" so the flashy paint schemes came out (check out H-D's "Big Flake" colors and Victory's colors over the years). Now it seems black is the very instyle option (never really went out of style but it's more popular now). White bikes are also quite hot today as well, when years ago you hardly ever saw white offered. Are we getting bored of the colors?

Here is the turn out:

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 Suzuki Boulevard C90T B.O.S.S. is: 58.1%

Awesome (3 points) 20% [ 7 ]
Cool (2 points) 43% [ 15 ]
Uncool (1 point) 29% [ 10 ]
Fail (0 point) 9% [ 3 ]

Total votes : 35

Total number of votes: 35
Average points per vote: 61/35 = 1.74
Standardized to a maximum of 3 points: 1.74/3 x 100 = 58.095
...Therefore, this bike ranks a Coolwall Factor of 58.1%

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.