2013 Beta Evo 300 4 Stroke - Coolness Factor = 66.8%

Your Coolness Factor of the 2013 Beta Evo 300 4 Stroke is..

You may select 1 option

View results

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

2013 Beta Evo 300 4 Stroke on the Total Motorcycle Cool Wall

For A LOT MORE photos and information click here: http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcyc ... Stroke.htm

2013 Beta Evo 300 4 Stroke

2013 Beta Evo 300 4 Stroke

The Beta Evo 300 4 Stroke models lead the way in performance and ease of use. With their “in house” manufactured 4-valve liquid cooled motors to the famous Single Box aluminum frame, the new 2013 Evo thumpers are ready for the toughest sections or just cow-trailing along the mountains. These models come with an incredibly quiet muffler. Also available is the popular long-range tank/seat combo for extended trail rides. This set up provides two gallons of fuel for roughly a 50 mile range.

Easy to ride, Easy to start, Easy to live with!

WHAT IS Mototrial?

If you have never ridden a modern trials bike, you simply don’t know what you’re missing. The ability to negotiate rough terrain is unmatched by anything on two wheels, but the real secret is how much fun they are to ride! The combination of light weight (150 lbs), incredible low-speed handling, very quiet, and a torquey engine allow them to go practically anywhere with ease. Not only will you have fun, but you’ll experience new places to ride, meet new friends and learn new skills that will take you to the next level of motorcycling. Intrigued? You should be.

2013 Beta Evo 300 4 Stroke - Total Motorcycle USA Specifications/Technical Details
Total Motorcycle MSRP Price: $7999.00 USD

Engine
Type: Single cylinder, 4-stroke, 4-valve, liquid-cooled
Bore: 77mm
Stroke: 53.6mm
Displacement: 249.6 cc
Compression Ratio: 11:5:1
Ignition: Electronic 12 volt, 85 watt w/ dual-map switch (aggressive or soft settings)
Spark Plug: NGK CR7EB
Lubrication: Internal oil pump w/ cartridge filter
Carburetor: Mikuni CV TMW
Clutch: Wet multi-disc w/ cush-drive basket
Transmission: 5-speed

Chassis
Frame: Aluminum Single Box Frame w/ built in fuel tank
Wheelbase: 51.4”
Seat Height: 26”
Ground Clearance: 12.2”
Footrest Height: 13.6”
Dry Weight: 156.5 lbs. dry
Fuel Tank Capacity: .7 US gallons
Front Suspension: 38mm Paioli TMW
Rear Suspension: Single shock, aluminum bodied including linkage, adjustable dampening
Front Wheel Travel: 6.5”
Rear Wheel Travel: 7.1”
Final Gearing: 11t front, 41t rear
Front Brake: 185mm rotor w/ 4-piston caliper
Rear Brake: 160mm rotor w/ twin-piston caliper
Front/Rear Rim: 21” (Front) 18” (Rear)
Front/Rear Tire: Michelin Trial
Warranty: 6 month Limited Warranty
Total Motorcycle MSRP: $7999.00
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: This week: 2013 Beta Evo 300 4 Stroke: Vote Today

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Keeping with our tradition of bringing you new bikes, not only is the EVO300 new, but so is Beta to our Cool Wall!

A very unique bike for very unique riding. Enjoy discussing about it and Mototrial riding as well.

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Mithrandir
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: None

#3 Unread post by Mithrandir »

The MC looks cool. It appears to be well suited for riding off road. It is light (under 90kg) and has a good amount of ground clearance (31cm).

Is 50 miles a good range for off road travel? Would one be advised to get the larger seat/tank option?

Is the MC comfortable enough for extended riding?

BRUMBEAR
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000
Years Riding: 40
My Motorcycle: 2009 Buell 1125 CR

#4 Unread post by BRUMBEAR »

OH it's awesome no doubt!!! I love trials riding I wish I could do it even a little bit but I'll have to be happy with watching folks do it!!
Thanks for putting up an other than the norm for voting!!!!!
there aint nothin like it

Gummiente
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 38
My Motorcycle: 03 Super Glide

#5 Unread post by Gummiente »

I vote "Cool". I don't know trial bikes well enough to state if the Beta's features are leading edge or yawning normal, but I do know that trials riding takes a LOT of skill and is fun to watch. I like the way these type of bikes are built with everything tucked up high and out of the way, with tons of ground clearance to allow for all kinds of neat manouevers. I recall many years ago watching a trials bike demonstration; one of the riders idled up to the rear of a big jeezly Ford station wagon, then climbed up and over the beast and hopped off the hood back onto the ground before casually motoring off.
:canada: Mike :gummiente:
It isn't WHAT you ride,
It's THAT you ride

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#6 Unread post by storysunfolding »

Awesome. Anyone else here ride trials? I'm a GasGas fan myself so I don't know if I'm voting for this because it's our first trials bike on the board or not.

Beta and GasGas are the top brands to have. Both are known for reliability and a larger dealer network. GasGas tends to be more innovative while Beta tends to be a follower and makes less risky models.
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

storysunfolding
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: Vstrom 650, S1000RR, XS850, ZX6R

#7 Unread post by storysunfolding »

Mithrandir wrote:Is 50 miles a good range for off road travel? Would one be advised to get the larger seat/tank option?

Neither are really an issue for a trials bike. 50 miles is plenty and since they don't have a seat- not really made for comfort the way a normal bike would be. Extended riding is as long as you have endurance for all the jumps, hops, and launches.
My Blog

Grasp life by the handlebars

Mithrandir
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 0
My Motorcycle: None

#8 Unread post by Mithrandir »

Thanks for the information. :boat:
storysunfolding wrote:
Mithrandir wrote:Is 50 miles a good range for off road travel? Would one be advised to get the larger seat/tank option?

Neither are really an issue for a trials bike. 50 miles is plenty and since they don't have a seat- not really made for comfort the way a normal bike would be. Extended riding is as long as you have endurance for all the jumps, hops, and launches.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#9 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

I voted: Awesome

I've been to a few mototrial events and it's really interesting to watch, even if it's a bit slow. The balance and skill required to ride one of these bikes over obstacles is pretty amazing. Logs, cars, houses, they have climbed them all!

Mike

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#10 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Over all, a very well placed finish for a motorcycle that is unique, different, takes a lot of skill and practice to ride properly.