totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Total Motorcycle Cool Wall - Suggest the next bike to review

#351 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

jstark47 wrote:Have we done the 2016 R1200RS yet? If not I'd like to put that on the table for consideration.

I sat on one at a motorcycle show a year ago, but that was a preproduction model. Now it's out there for real.
Sure thing! I'll be adding the new 2016 BMW's starting Monday. I was meaning to get them all up on Nov 30th, but took a week off with my wife, Andrea. :)

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#352 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Grey Thumper wrote:I'm pretty excited about next year's Suzuki SV650. The 1999-2002 SV was one of my favorite bikes.

Enjoy!

This Week: 2017 Suzuki SV650 - Vote Now

viewtopic.php?f=61&t=52436

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

faded sun
Elite
Elite
Years Riding: 46
My Motorcycle: 2012 Victory Vision Tour/Honda Stateline

#353 Unread post by faded sun »

Ducati XDiavel.

Say no more.
Jock

Ride Safely. Respect nature. Always wear a helmet.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#354 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

faded sun wrote:Ducati XDiavel.

Say no more.
You got it! It's up for this week!

Thanks for the recommendation. :revv:

Mike

markdcoco
Veteran
Veteran
Years Riding: 26
My Motorcycle: 2014/BMW/R1200RT

#355 Unread post by markdcoco »

I'd like to nominate the HD 2016 Road Glide ULTRA

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#356 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

markdcoco wrote:I'd like to nominate the HD 2016 Road Glide ULTRA
You got it for this week. :)

Enjoy

Mike

faded sun
Elite
Elite

#357 Unread post by faded sun »

Hey Mike, been off the grid for a while and enjoyed reviewing all the action on the cool wall since I've been away. Think I'll start a thread for "what was your first bike and how did you get it" and thought I would put up the closest thing to mine for the Cool Wall if you think it's a good idea. That would be the Kawasaki KLX 110 ( in my time it was only a 90 but everything gets bigger except the Honda CRF50, which I also rode but never owned). Anyway I will see who bites on my question and hope you like my idea.

We had freezing rain for the last two days here in Toronto but this weekend looks like I might get some miles in. Hope your weather is as nice in Calgary. Ride safe.
Jock

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#358 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

faded sun wrote:Hey Mike, been off the grid for a while and enjoyed reviewing all the action on the cool wall since I've been away. Think I'll start a thread for "what was your first bike and how did you get it" and thought I would put up the closest thing to mine for the Cool Wall if you think it's a good idea. That would be the Kawasaki KLX 110 ( in my time it was only a 90 but everything gets bigger except the Honda CRF50, which I also rode but never owned). Anyway I will see who bites on my question and hope you like my idea.

We had freezing rain for the last two days here in Toronto but this weekend looks like I might get some miles in. Hope your weather is as nice in Calgary. Ride safe.
Welcome back! :cowboy:

A "what was your first bike and how did you get it" thread is a great idea, go bonkers with it and have fun!!!

The weather is really changing for the warmer here in Calgary, today is going to be... drum roll please... 27!! so I'll be (if I am lucky enough to get away) cruising on the Guzzi this afternoon for a short ride. :revv:

Did you want me to put up a Kawasaki KLX110 on the Cool Wall?

Mike

faded sun
Elite
Elite

#359 Unread post by faded sun »

totalmotorcycle wrote:
faded sun wrote:Hey Mike, been off the grid for a while and enjoyed reviewing all the action on the cool wall since I've been away. Think I'll start a thread for "what was your first bike and how did you get it" and thought I would put up the closest thing to mine for the Cool Wall if you think it's a good idea. That would be the Kawasaki KLX 110 ( in my time it was only a 90 but everything gets bigger except the Honda CRF50, which I also rode but never owned). Anyway I will see who bites on my question and hope you like my idea.

Welcome back! :cowboy:

A "what was your first bike and how did you get it" thread is a great idea, go bonkers with it and have fun!!!

The weather is really changing for the warmer here in Calgary, today is going to be... drum roll please... 27!! so I'll be (if I am lucky enough to get away) cruising on the Guzzi this afternoon for a short ride. :revv:

Did you want me to put up a Kawasaki KLX110 on the Cool Wall?

Mike
Holy sunscreen Batman! Hope you had a blissful ride along that Trail.

Yeah, I would love to see what our members make of the Kawi. We seem to be a big bike crowd generally but some of us started from humbler beginnings.

Sadly, my ST and Shadow both went up in flames last Tuesday so I am in mourning. Hope to have a new filly in the stable in time to get some good Spring riding in but the only problem is the stable burned down so I need to make a lean-to (or maybe a teepee!) to keep it dry til the insurance builds a new one.
Jock

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#360 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

faded sun wrote:Sadly, my ST and Shadow both went up in flames last Tuesday so I am in mourning. Hope to have a new filly in the stable in time to get some good Spring riding in but the only problem is the stable burned down so I need to make a lean-to (or maybe a teepee!) to keep it dry til the insurance builds a new one.
OMG :shock: That's awful news!

It's good insurance is there to build you a new garage, but what about your bikes?

Mike