My Ride?

zed
Site Supporter - Gold
Site Supporter - Gold
Sex: Male

My Ride?

#1 Unread post by zed »

In the info area under the avatar, along with Joined, Posts and Location how about adding My Ride. Might be interesting to know what kind of bike the member is riding.
I always follow the rules.
The only exception to the rule occurs when I make an exception to the rule not to make an exception to the rule and that only occurs under exceptional circumstances.

2005 Vulcan 500 LTD

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: My Ride?

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

zed wrote:In the info area under the avatar, along with Joined, Posts and Location how about adding My Ride. Might be interesting to know what kind of bike the member is riding.
I'd love to add that as well and have been wanting to do that for a couple of years now but it requires custom phpBB code that hasn't been made yet. :(

Although you can add what you ride in your SIG line so it shows up at the bottom of every message. That would work and many members are doing that. :D

Mike.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Nibblet99
Site Supporter - Diamond
Site Supporter - Diamond

#3 Unread post by Nibblet99 »

I seem to remember flags a while back... could you do mini icon sized bikes instead of national flags (oh and a jolly roger for Buzzz) Or is that too much work?
Starting out responsibly? - [url=http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/BBS/viewtopic.php?t=24730]Clicky[/url]
looking for a forum that advocates race replica, 600cc supersports for learners on public roads? - [url=http://www.google.com]Clicky[/url]

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Nibblet99 wrote:I seem to remember flags a while back... could you do mini icon sized bikes instead of national flags (oh and a jolly roger for Buzzz) Or is that too much work?
I'll see what I can do about the flags when I have a day free. Even though they look simple, they are very complex to program and require quite a bit of code alteration to implement. I'll also check around to see if I can add another option of the side bar for bikes. Good idea about the flags to bikes, would you just have a logo rather than flag?

Yes, a Jolly Roger for Buzzz. :D arrr

Mike.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.