46 Years of Models
+ 2017 Motorcycles
+ 2016 Motorcycles
+ 2015 Motorcycles
+ 2014 Motorcycles
+ 2013 Motorcycles
+ 2012 Motorcycles
+ 2011 Motorcycles
+ 2010 Motorcycles
+ 2000 - 2009 Models
+ 1990 - 1999 Models
+ 1980 - 1989 Models
+ 1970 - 1979 Models
+ ATV Guides
+ Concept Bikes
Guides & Resources
+ Beginner's Guide
+ Biker's Dictionary
+ Buyer's Guide
+ Compare Bike/ATVs
+ MPG Guide
+ Maintenance Guide
+ Mfg Compendium
+ Model History Guide
+ Cool Wall
+ Performance Guide
+ Restoration Tips
+ Specs Handbook
+ Tire/Tyre Guide
+ TMW History
+ Travel Guide
+ Shopping Guide
+ Unit Converters
+ Moto Guzzi
+ MV Agusta
+ Royal Enfield
+ Photo Gallery
+ Google Plus
+ Old Photo Gallery
+ TMW Merchandise
Advertising & Media
+ Contact Us
+ Site Map
All content on Total Motorcycle is copyright protected and actively monitored by DMCA Protection Services.
Motorcycle is family owned and operated
By Riders, For Riders, 250 Million readers for over 16 years.
Suzuki GSX 750 F Katana
Back to 2003 Suzuki Motorcycle Index Page
Click photo to enlarge.
It makes a great desktop image.
- Redesigned taillight, rear cowling and seat for more attractive appearance.
- Exciting aerodynamic fairing design with twin headlights and an attractive
- Design is compact while maintaining a comfortable, sporting ride position.
- Reliable four-stroke, 4-cylinder, air/oil cooled, DOHC 16-valve engine.
- Valve timing tuned for strong low to mid-range performance.
- 36mm Mikuni carburetors with throttle position sensor provide quick throttle response and enhance mid-range power.
- Attractive stainless steel 4-into-1 exhaust system is tuned for strong low and mid- range power.
- Silent-type cam chain and oil pan with honeycomb construction to reduce engine noise.
- Twin Swirl Combustion Chambers (TSCC) for quick throttle response.
- Suzuki Advanced Cooling System (air/oil) with large oil cooler and high cooling capacity.
- Large intake valves and exhaust valves for strong engine performance.
- Screw/locknut valve adjustment system for simplified maintenance.
- Digital ignition system for optimum ignition timing with maintenance-free battery.
- Large air cleaner box for strong engine performance.
- Smooth, compliant ride provided by 41mm front forks with 4-way adjustable rebound damping.
- Link-type rear suspension with remote reservoir-type shock absorber, 4-way adjustable rebound damping and fully adjustable compression damping and preload.
- Z-rated radial tires (120/70 front & 150/70 rear).
- Wide, hollow 3-spoke type wheel rims, (3.50 x 17 front, 4.50 rear).
- Large 290 mm floating type front brake discs with twin piston calipers.
- Single 240mm rear disc with twin piston caliper.
- Large capacity fuel tank (20 liter/5.3 gal.).
- Large easy-to-read instruments with electric speedometer, LCD odometer, LCD clock, twin tripmeters and fuel gauge.
- Bolt-on aluminum passenger footpeg brackets for improved appearance.
- Aluminum passenger grab bar.
- Teardrop shaped rear view mirrors.
- Adjustable front brake lever position.
- Handlebar mounted carburetor choke lever.
Engine: 750cc, four-stroke, 4-cylinder, 16-valve air/oil cooled with DOHC and TSCC. 92 hp (68 kW)/ 10,500 rpm, 66.7 Nm/ 9,500 rpm.
Warranty: 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
Bore & Stroke: 70.0 x 48.7 mm
Compression ratio: 10.7:1
Fuel System: Mikuni BSR36
Lubrication: Wet sump
Final Drive: #530 chain
Overall Length: 2140mm (84.1 in.)
Overall Width: 760mm (29.9 in.)
Overall Height: 1190mm (46.9 in.)
Seat Height: 790mm (31.1 in.)
Ground Clearance: 120mm (4.7 in.)
Wheelbase: 1465mm (57.7 in.)
Dry Weight: 211kg (465 lbs.) 213kg (469 lbs.) CA. model
FRONT: Telescopic, oil damped, 4-way adjustable rebound damping.
REAR: Link-type suspension, 4-way adjustable rebound damping, fully adjustable compression damping and preload.
FRONT: Dual hydraulic disc
REAR: Single hydraulic disc
REAR: 150/70 ZR17
Fuel Tank Capacity: 20 liter (5.3 gal.) 18.5 liter (4.9 gal.) CA model
Color: Gray, Black
Specifications are subject to change without notice, in accordance with national regulation and legislations.