46 Years of Models
+ 2017 Motorcycles
+ 2016 Motorcycles
+ 2015 Motorcycles
+ 2014 Motorcycles
+ 2013 Motorcycles
+ 2012 Motorcycles
+ 2011 Motorcycles
+ 2010 Motorcycles
+ 2000 - 2009 Models
+ 1990 - 1999 Models
+ 1980 - 1989 Models
+ 1970 - 1979 Models
+ ATV Guides
+ Concept Bikes
Guides & Resources
+ Beginner's Guide
+ Biker's Dictionary
+ Buyer's Guide
+ Compare Bike/ATVs
+ MPG Guide
+ Maintenance Guide
+ Mfg Compendium
+ Model History Guide
+ Cool Wall
+ Performance Guide
+ Restoration Tips
+ Specs Handbook
+ Tire/Tyre Guide
+ TMW History
+ Travel Guide
+ Shopping Guide
+ Unit Converters
+ Moto Guzzi
+ MV Agusta
+ Royal Enfield
+ Photo Gallery
+ Google Plus
+ Old Photo Gallery
+ TMW Merchandise
Advertising & Media
+ Contact Us
+ Site Map
All content on Total Motorcycle is copyright protected and actively monitored by DMCA Protection Services.
Motorcycle is family owned and operated
By Riders, For Riders, 250 Million readers for over 16 years.
Honda Rebel 250
Back to 2007 Honda Motorcycle Index Page
Click photos to enlarge.
They make great desktop images.
2007 Honda Rebel 250
Entry-level riders eager to explore the new world of motorcycling won't find a better riding companion than the durable, comfortable and stylish Rebel.
Features & Benefits
New for 2007
- Candy Dark Red color joins classic Black.
- Proven twin-cylinder 234cc SOHC four-stroke engine is smooth, quiet, economical and easy to maintain.
- Convenient and reliable electric starter.
- Screw-type valve adjusters simplify maintenance.
- Constant-velocity (CV) carburetor gives excellent throttle response.
- Easy-shifting five-speed transmission.
- Maintenance-free automatic cam-chain tensioner.
- Radically styled twin-muffler exhaust system.
- Maintenance-free solid-state CD ignition.
- Semi-double-cradle frame allows a long wheelbase and extremely low seat height.
- Hydraulic front fork with dual Syntallic bushings.
- Dual rear shocks feature five-position spring preload adjustment.
- Rectangular-section swingarm.
- Front disc brake with twin-piston caliper.
- Wide 15-inch rear tire.
- Spoke-type wheels with chrome rims.
- O-ring-sealed chain for increased durability.
- Low seat height of only 26.6 inches.
- Pullback handlebar.
- 2.6-gallon teardrop fuel tank.
- Two-piece custom-styled seat.
- Custom-styled, chrome-plated headlight case.
- Stylish chrome-plated taillight housing.
- Simple, straightforward instrumentation.
- Chrome-plated turn-signal housings.
- Maintenance-free battery.
- Push-to-cancel turn-signal switch.
- Key-operated steering lock for added security.
- Easy-to-use helmet lock.
- Transferable one-year unlimited-mileage warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Purchase of a new, previously unregistered Honda unit by an individual retail user in the United States qualifies the owner for a one-year complimentary membership in the Honda Rider's Club of America® (HRCA®). Benefits include roadside assistance, online access to the Honda Common Service Manual, six issues of the bimonthly Honda Red Rider magazine, travel discounts, trip routing and MSF reimbursement, plus access to the HRCA Web site (www.hrca.honda.com). For details on the HRCA, dealers should call (310) 783-3958, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific Time.
Engine Type: 234cc air-cooled parallel twin-cylinder
Bore and Stroke: 53mm x 53mm
Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
Valve Train: SOHC; two valves per cylinder
Carburetion: Single 26mm diaphragm-type constant-velocity
Final Drive: O-ring-sealed chain
Front: 33mm fork; 4.6 inches travel
Rear: Dual shocks with five-position spring preload adjustability; 2.9 inches travel
Front: Single disc with twin-piston caliper
Wheelbase: 57.1 inches
Rake (Caster Angle): 30° 40'
Trail: 113mm (4.4 inches)
Seat Height: 26.6 inches
Dry Weight: 306.4 pounds
Fuel Capacity: 2.6 gallons, including 0.7-gallon reserve
Colors: Candy Dark Red, Black
Meets current EPA standards.
California version meets current CARB standards and may differ slightly due
to emissions equipment.
2007 Honda Rebel Pricing ("L" designates California version)
Color Suggested / Retail Price
Rebel CMX250C7 Black $3,199.00
Candy Dark Red $3,199.00
CMX250CL7 Black $3,199.00
Candy Dark Red $3,199.00