Search found 58 matches
- Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:44 am
- Forum: Maintenance & Appearance
- Topic: Suzuki Marauder VZ800 2004 Carb Question
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2265
sounds like the carbs need cleaned. any local bike shop should be able to get you a rebuild kit. if not contact me @ fastlanecycles.com. we can ship you the parts.
- Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:37 am
- Forum: Total Motorcycle Talk
- Topic: 2up Riders: Have you had a nervous passenger?
- Replies: 16
- Views: 3283
one night when i was in phoenix(mmi) me and the ol lady rode up to cave creek,she decided to get smashed and i ended up having to bungee cord her to the sissy bar. what a night!
- Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:25 am
- Forum: Start Your Engines - Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Vfr 400 nc24 & nc30 Greek rider & owner
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1596
welcome! never did i think i would get the chance to chat with someone from greece. i'm fairly new to this internet thing and i'm really starting to like it. sorry for rambling.