Search found 9 matches
Search found 9 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon May 01, 2017 12:22 pm
- Forum: All Season Rider
- Topic: 1978 GoldWing Brought Back to Life and Stripped Naked
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6419
Not my bike, but saw elsewhere online and couldn't resist sharing:
- Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:59 pm
- Forum: Local - Motorcycle Rides, Events and Rallies
- Topic: Moto Girl Mountain Moxie - May 5-7 Blue Ridge Mountains, NC
- Replies: 0
- Views: 2309
Moto Girl Café along with our title sponsor, Tom McGrath’s Motorcycle Law Group, presents the largest women’s weekend motorcycling conference on the US East Coast for the second year on May 5, 6, & 7th, 2017! Mountain Moxie is a 3-day event dedicated to women who love motorcycling and the men that ...
- Fri Mar 10, 2017 10:46 am
- Forum: Trouble Shooting
- Topic: 1983 VT500 wont start
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3220
If the battery is sufficiently charged and the solenoid is ruled out as a problem, I would suggest checking the relay and switch next. To be clear, there isn't even a single click when you attempt to crank? Check this out for some pretty comprehensive info and diagrams about electric starter systems...
- Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:16 pm
- Forum: New Motorcycle Models and Rumor Mill
- Topic: Ducati get extreme for their secret new Superleggera
- Replies: 0
- Views: 6672
“The time has come to share with you a preview of our new extraordinary project. In Italian we speak of a concept we call ‘quintessence’ – it means the perfect manifestation of a thing; the highest development and purest expression of its soul. “Our engineers have once again created a motorcycle th...
- Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:21 pm
- Forum: The Ladies Lounge
- Topic: Harley Alternatives for New Female Rider
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2616
Hard to go wrong on a Shadow or sub-1100cc V-Star. Of course the ultimate test will be to get her on one and see how it fits, but either of those would suffice. When she still rode solo, my wife had a Kawasaki ZL600, which was perfect for her (however, she is 5'9" so a little outside of the 'usual' ...