Search found 3613 matches
- Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:50 pm
- Forum: Trouble Shooting
- Topic: Honda Sl125 stops sparking at rpm
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3676
I'm sorry but you can't use silicone to seal the boot, buy new ones. Did you replace the O ring between the carb and the engine? There are many guide books on how to diagnose carb problems. The idle circuit is working but as soon as you twist in some gas (lift the slide) the engine dies (the needle ...
- Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:55 pm
- Forum: Maintenance & Appearance
- Topic: Changing out a headlight
- Replies: 7
- Views: 3258
There's a company called Candlepower that makes a H4 Headlamp Replacement Kit for 7 inch round headlights. I think they also make the smaller size one.
- Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:23 pm
- Forum: Total Motorcycle Talk
- Topic: The Riding Game!
- Replies: 704
- Views: 145827
This is from the first post THE BASICS: Name a place or thing to take a picture with your bike. First person to go out, take, and post the picture picks the next one. Must be a picture taken after the challenge started! Try not to make it impossible. No photochops. If nobody else gets the picture wi...
- Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:58 am
- Forum: Total Motorcycle Cool Wall
- Topic: 2017 Harley-Davidson XG750R Flat Tracker - Coolness Factor = 74.7%
- Replies: 14
- Views: 5181
They're racing Sat the 4th of June at Lakeside Speedway in Kansas City KS. I plan on being there.
- Tue May 10, 2016 6:33 pm
- Forum: Beginning Bikers
- Topic: Manual and Automatic Transmission
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1937
Hi Gregory and welcome to the forum. I find riding a scooter completely different then riding a motorcycle. How about a picture of your scooter or bike or both.