Search found 3613 matches
- Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:50 pm
- Forum: Start Your Engines - Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Just registered. 1st two threads i created don't exist
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2515
Yo Juntjoo as soon as we see a picture of your sweet Nighthawk, your in.
- Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:03 pm
- Forum: Suggestion Box
- Topic: Please answer my question please please need a part
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2550
Hello there, have you tried chasing the wires, from the kill switch, to make sure they're still plugged into the rest of the bike? Do you have a service manual?
- Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:58 pm
- Forum: Beginning Bikers
- Topic: What kind of motorcycle would fit a very big guy?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 5440
- Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:18 am
- Forum: The Soap Box
- Topic: What did you do today...
- Replies: 5427
- Views: 613181
Hey Jack, I think there is a bolt and lock-nut, on the kickstand, to adjust where it sits while folded. If not try turning the shifter up one tooth on its spline.