I lost my certificate!

agapi
Rookie
Rookie

I lost my certificate!

#1 Unread post by agapi »

I took a motorcycle class and passed 4 years ago, I never went to DMV to take my final test because I ended up moving, now im back in California (where I took my course). I lost my DL-389 form, how can I get a copy of it without taking the course again?? Please help!

shooter26
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by shooter26 »

I had the same problem, I called the company up, and they faxed me a copy of my completion cert. Good luck!

Shooter out!

Wizzard
Legendary 1000
Legendary 1000

#3 Unread post by Wizzard »

Welcome to the forums agapi .
I recommend doing as shooter suggested .
Regards, Wizzard
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --- ' WOW, WHAT A RIDE!!!! ' " - Author Unknown

Keyoke
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 22
My Motorcycle: 1993 Yamaha TDM

#4 Unread post by Keyoke »

I've not got a clue, but :welcome: to the forums...:)
Don't give up.

Not now, not soon, not after being continually knocked down.

If you never give up, you can never truly fail.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v84/keyoke/Ultima-Dragon-Animated.gif[/img]

agapi
Rookie
Rookie

Lost cert

#5 Unread post by agapi »

Well, I called up the school and they said I did take the class more than 5 years ago. The only thing now is they can not find my certificate nor anything saying I finished the class (which I did and was sent the cert I just ended up losing it in my move). What does one do from here or am I really helpless now and have to pay in full and take the course again, which I do not have time for, nor want to pay $235 to take it again?

HELP !!! :(