Drgnfly83
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Female
My Motorcycle: 2009/Yamaha/FZ-6 Dark Blue

New Rider

#1 Unread post by Drgnfly83 »

Good Day Everyone.

Names Nikki and I am shouting out to ya from Virginia. I just bought a new bike roughly 3 weeks ago and went through the MSC about two weeks ago. I am in love with this hobby they call riding. I can't seem to want to get off my bike. Rain or shine, I always want to be on my bike. Oh yeah, so what do I ride? Sure, how could I leave that information out....I ride a 09 Yamaha FZ-6 Dark Blue. Such a sexy sexy girl she is. :thumbsup:

Oh yeah...pictures or it never happened.....sure thing.....

Anyways, I live on my bike...I love my bike...just wanted to share and hopefully get to know some of you on the site!!!

-Nikki

Do you really have to ask why I would want this big vibrating machine between my legs??

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

Re: New Rider

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Hello Nichole and welcome to the forum.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

madjak30
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 13
My Motorcycle: 2006 Yamaha MT-01, 2006 Honda ST1300

#3 Unread post by madjak30 »

Welcome to the forum...

Congrats on the new toy!! That's quite a bike for a first one...watch yourself with it, the power comes on pretty strong over 7000rpm

And you did get the right colour!!

Later.
-=-= Remember, if you're not having fun you're doing it wrong!! =-=-

mogster
Legendary 750
Legendary 750
Years Riding: 14
My Motorcycle: Speed Triple 1050 se '09

#4 Unread post by mogster »

Hi & :welcome: to the forum

It's really great that you have discovered the wonderful world of riding :D

..........But are you sure your bike is female? :?

It looks like a very naughty boy to me! :lol: :lol:
MOG
:party:

The roar of her mighty TRIUMPH was heard throughout the land

Drgnfly83
Rookie
Rookie
My Motorcycle: 2009/Yamaha/FZ-6 Dark Blue

#5 Unread post by Drgnfly83 »

First of all -
Thanks for the warm welcomes. I used to be a mod for a forum site, and after it crumbled, I always searched for a new site to join and could never really find one with friendly faces on it. So, thanks for the Welcomes to the site. I am going to attempt to be fairly active on this site, however I am just getting into the motorcycle scene, so I am not as "knowledgeable" as some of you other life long moto riders!!!

madjak30 wrote:Welcome to the forum...

Congrats on the new toy!! That's quite a bike for a first one...watch yourself with it, the power comes on pretty strong over 7000rpm

And you did get the right colour!!

Later.
Mad - It is quite a bike, but I love to feel the power between my legs. Blue is a good color. Have been really thinking about different ways to mod it out and other things to do to it to get rid of the stock look, but as I am sure most of you know, $$$ really helps. I was at first debating on completely redoing the colors, and making it pink and white, however, I am really liking the blue, and recently switched up my gear to go better with the bike. (No...it doesn't match, but its blue and looks good together). I was then thinking about either getting angel wings airbrushed on to it, because I have angel wing tattoo on my back, and then I was also thinking something along the lines of dragonflies, because they is my nickname.

Anyways, sorry to ramble on and on....

Oh and Mog. I promise you, she is a dirty dirty girl :icecream: !!! She purrs very well but can put down like the guys!!! :boxing:

Do you really have to ask why I would want this big vibrating machine between my legs??