totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Subscribe / Unsubscribe - Our newest Feature to the forums

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Thanks in part to the inspiration of the Canadian Anti-Spam Act 2014, I've added Subscribe / Unsubscribe options to each of the Total Motorcycle forums! This is great news for our members (you) as you can now pick and choose what forums you would like to receive new post notifications from.

ALL members are set to UNSUBSCIBE so you MUST subscribe if you want to get new post notifications. You can subscribe/unsubscribe at any time.

http://www.totalmotorcycle.com/subscriptions.htm

I hope you enjoy the new Subscribe / Unsubscribe system, please report any bugs here you might find. :D

Thanks for being a part of the Total Motorcycle Community!

Subscribe away!
Step 1: Log in or Register. Guests cannot subscribe/unsubscribe.

Step 2: From the list below, Choose which forums you would like to subscribe/unsubscribe to.

Step 3: You will receive a message of either: You have subscribed to be notified of new posts in this forum or You are no longer subscribed to updates on this forum to know you have subscribed or unsubscribed to that forum.

Step 4: You can always subscribe or unsubscribe to any forum at any time.
Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

vinzsalvador
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 1
My Motorcycle: 2014/honda/xrm

Re: Subscribe / Unsubscribe - Our newest Feature to the foru

#2 Unread post by vinzsalvador »

Subscribed! Thanks!

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Subscribe / Unsubscribe - Our newest Feature to the foru

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

vinzsalvador wrote:Subscribed! Thanks!
Awesome! Let me know what you think of the new service and if there are any issues at all. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Mark69
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 4
My Motorcycle: NINJA 1000

Re: Subscribe / Unsubscribe - Our newest Feature to the forums

#4 Unread post by Mark69 »

Appreciated perusing the article above , truly clarifies everything exhaustively, the article is extremely fascinating and powerful. Much thanks to you and best of luck for the impending articles.