zebraranger
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 40
My Motorcycle: Harley Super Glide, Kawasaki Versys

Hello From Florida

#1 Unread post by zebraranger »

Hello All. Long time rider, but new member to the forum. My name is Rick and I live on the West Gulf coast of Central Florida. I currently ride a 2016 Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 SE 8V. My riding styles and habits have changed over the years, and with each change, so has my bike preference. My previous bike was a sport tourer, a 2013 Triumph Trophy SE. Due to work, family and life's commitments in general over the last year and a half, I no longer have time to do the long distance multi state rides I once enjoyed. So, I just sold my Trophy due to a lack of time to enjoy it for its intended purposes. I'm now back to mostly urban local around town type of riding, which the Guzzi is more suited for. My previous four bikes were also Triumphs, prior to that, mostly Japanese bikes from the big three. I just wanted to say hello, and thanks for having me.
My current urban around town ride a 2016 Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 SE 8V
My just sold 2013 Triumph Trophy parked next to the river in the North Carolina Smoky Mountains
Harley Super Glide Custom
Kawasaki Versys
Can Am Ryker Rally Edition

Johnj
Site Supporter - Platinum
Site Supporter - Platinum
Years Riding: 34
My Motorcycle: A Bolt of Lightning

Re: Hello From Florida

#2 Unread post by Johnj »

Howdy, and welcome to the forum.
People say I'm stupid and apathetic. I don't know what that means, and I don't care.
Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

zebraranger
Rookie
Rookie
Years Riding: 40
My Motorcycle: Harley Super Glide, Kawasaki Versys

#3 Unread post by zebraranger »

Thanks for the welcome.
Harley Super Glide Custom
Kawasaki Versys
Can Am Ryker Rally Edition

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#4 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Beautiful ride! Love the Griso, wish I could fit on one myself.

Welcome to the community!

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.