Anyone got any reviews for the new 2005 ZX-6R?

BBLineBacker81
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

Anyone got any reviews for the new 2005 ZX-6R?

#1 Unread post by BBLineBacker81 »

I am extremely interested in this bike and would like to now what others think of it before I go out and make the investment on it. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot everyone.
-Brandon-

huh
Elite
Elite

#2 Unread post by huh »

well in my opinion. (i am a very aggresive twisties rider) i like the honda 600rr better. feels overall better. i have ridden the honda,suzuki and kaw but not the r6. the gsxr is a good machine but spreads my legs to far and hurts my hips and the airbox noise is very loud compared to the others. kaw is a soild bike too

i would get the honda. but if your a squid and just after numbers on paper then get the 636 kaw. :)
say what

huh
Elite
Elite

#3 Unread post by huh »

well in my opinion. (i am a very aggresive twisties rider) i like the honda 600rr better. feels overall better. i have ridden the honda,suzuki and kaw but not the r6. the gsxr is a good machine but spreads my legs to far and hurts my hips and the airbox noise is very loud compared to the others. kaw is a soild bike too

i would get the honda. but if your a squid and just after numbers on paper then get the 636 kaw. :)
say what