2007 Honda VT 1100 Shadow Spirit

bphillips79
Rookie
Rookie

2007 Honda VT 1100 Shadow Spirit

#1 Unread post by bphillips79 »

Anyone have any experience with this bike? I'm trying to decide between the Honda and the Suzuki M50. I like the look of the Suk better, but wondering if I'll miss the 300cc that the Honda has. Any thoughts/opinions would be appreciated!

Tuscon_Dragon
Rookie
Rookie

#2 Unread post by Tuscon_Dragon »

I had a VT 1100 C , this engine has been around a long time and is darn near "Bullet Proof" :wink: I sold mine with 80,000 miles on it and the fella who bought it is still riding it, and thanks me every time I bump into him :lol:

Worst complaint ? sounds like its only runnin on 2 cylinders LOL :laughing:

Go for it Dude it is a GREAT Bike and you will love it !! 8) 8)

Here you go, I even scared up a photo 4 U :shock:
Last edited by Tuscon_Dragon on Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bphillips79
Rookie
Rookie

#3 Unread post by bphillips79 »

Nice ride!!! Glad you had such a great experience on it! Since you only mentioned the sound, I'm assuming you didn't run into any mechanical/handling issues?

Tuscon_Dragon
Rookie
Rookie

#4 Unread post by Tuscon_Dragon »

bphillips79 wrote:Nice ride!!! Glad you had such a great experience on it! Since you only mentioned the sound, I'm assuming you didn't run into any mechanical/handling issues?
I NEVER had any problems with the bike, and I run the snott outta my bikes !
I was just joking about the "sound" :lol: I did an Ironbutt ride on this bike
(SS 1000) and put 5,000 miles on it in a weeks vacation to Key West . Change the oil & Filter every 4,000 miles and you will not have ANY problems with this motor . :wink: I just wanted something a little bigger , so I got this one 8)