2011 Sachs Madass --- What a crazy looking little bike.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

2011 Sachs Madass --- What a crazy looking little bike.

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

"I've seen it all" execpt for this one! I was trolling craigslist (as I need to buy a motorcycle for myself) and saw this wild and crazy dude:

2011 Madass. German Engineered goes up to 55mph and gets 85 mpg. A Silver 125cc Beauty with a 4-stroke, 1-cylinder, EPA / CARB certified engine, and a 4 speed transmission

Before you get too excited about it, it really only looked good from that shot..haha

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

Re: 2011 Sachs Madass --- What a crazy looking little bike.

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

BTW - I hate the used vehicle laws in Texas (as you have to pay tax on buying something used)!

Mike

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

JackoftheGreen
Years Riding: 12
My Motorcycle: Versys 1000 LE "Gleep"

#3 Unread post by JackoftheGreen »

We have to pay sales tax on used vehicle purchases here in Utah too, although the fee is assessed at the DMV when you register the vehicle rather than during the transaction with the seller. What's really bad is, if you happen to buy a vehicle that's been bought and sold many times without ever getting registered (think restoration projects), when you finally go in to register it yourself you have to pay the back sales tax on all the previous transactions too.

But hey, you're in Texas. Sales tax is better than lethal injection any day. (-;

Thumper
Legendary 500
Legendary 500
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 9
My Motorcycle: '14 BMW F700GS

#4 Unread post by Thumper »

I've been itching to rent one of those for an afternoon for quite a while, just for kicks. They look like fun...

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator

#5 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

JackoftheGreen - Wow (Utah tax stuff).

Thumper - You should rent one out, I bet it would be a blast (if you fit on it).

Mike