gsxrdave07
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 30
My Motorcycle: Year/Make/Model

PLASTEX PLASTIC REPAIR KIT

#1 Unread post by gsxrdave07 »

I recently cracked my faring on my gsxr 1000 and I was looking for a way to repair it, one of my friend recommended Plastex plastic repair kits. I checked them out online at www.plastex.net . I was a little skeptical at first but my friend showed me where he actually remade a new tab from scratch on his bike and has held up for over two years now. I went ahead and bought a standard kit that cost me $30. the kit came with great instructions even with a video. the kit was exteremely easy to use and fixed my cracks on my faring with great strength. Also if you have a missing tab the kit also comes with a mold material that you heat up and it turns into a silly putty substance that you actually form around a similar tab that you want to recreate. once the mold cools down and it holds its shape. then you fill the mold with the powder & liquid and it creates a new part. this product is absolutely amazing for fixing plastic & you dont have to know what type of plastic your working with. I highly recommend this product for anyone looking to fix there plastic bodywork or fiberglass.

Dave