Harley

WldHogn
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male

MSRP Price Descripancy

#31 Unread post by WldHogn »

totalmotorcycle wrote:Looks like I'll be working tonight and tomorrow to get them up on Total Motorcycle. I assume Buell is up for 2010 as well.

Lots of work, but Total Motorcycle will have them up ASAP and with special media/press only photos and information shortly.

Mike
Mike .. I have a question regarding MSRP on one of the new HD's. I assume the info you provided came from HD but something is wrong here.

In looking over the "Specs & Pricing" area of the HD website .. I've found a discrepancy in the price of colors on the new 2010 Electra Glide Ultra Limited (FLHTK). It shows the "Two-Tone" colors at an MSRP of $24,669 and the "Custom Colors" MSRP of $24,899 (a difference of only $200).

On your info page for the FLHTK it shows USA MSRP: Two-Tones $24,699, Custom Colors $25,899 (a difference of $1,200) .. which one is right?

Thanks

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#32 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Let me check that right now... be right back. :D

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

#33 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Ok, just got back from the Harley-Davidson media and press site and from the specifications to us, it's:

U.S. MSRP
Two-Tones $24,699
Custom Colors $25,899

(that's a straight copy/paste job there).

and from the H-D USA site:

PRICING1 MSRP
Black N/A
Color N/A
Two-Tone $24,699
Custom Color $24,899

You are VERY observant on this one!

Well, let me write the Big H-D on this one for ya. :D Might be a bit before they get back, but I'll write the responce here. Is there anything else you want me to ask them before I do?

Now
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

WldHogn
Rookie
Rookie

#34 Unread post by WldHogn »

totalmotorcycle wrote:Ok, just got back from the Harley-Davidson media and press site and from the specifications to us, it's:

U.S. MSRP
Two-Tones $24,699
Custom Colors $25,899

PRICING1 MSRP
Black N/A
Color N/A
Two-Tone $24,699
Custom Color $24,899

Well, let me write the Big H-D on this one for ya. :D Might be a bit before they get back, but I'll write the responce here. Is there anything else you want me to ask them before I do?

Now
Sure .. why didn't they make a Road Glide Ultra aka Tour Glide as so many people speculated on with the FLTRU designation .. :D

Just kidding ofcourse .. 8) Thanks for your help.

WldHogn
Rookie
Rookie

#35 Unread post by WldHogn »

WldHogn wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote:Ok, just got back from the Harley-Davidson media and press site and from the specifications to us, it's:

U.S. MSRP
Two-Tones $24,699
Custom Colors $25,899

PRICING1 MSRP
Black N/A
Color N/A
Two-Tone $24,699
Custom Color $24,899

Now
Sure .. why didn't they make a Road Glide Ultra aka Tour Glide as so many people speculated on with the FLTRU designation .. :D

Just kidding of course .. 8) Thanks for your help.
Just as a follow up .. I talked to the sales manager at my local HD dealership yesterday and he wasn't aware of the discrepancy in paint pricing. It was his opinion (and he's checking with the MoCo) that the Custom Color option was $24,899.00 and not $25,899.00. If I get verification before you get an answer from HD .. I'll post it here. 8)