chrisbiker33
Rookie
Rookie
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 5
My Motorcycle: KTM Duke 390

New KTM Duke 250 Updated with new Gizmos

#1 Unread post by chrisbiker33 »

KTM has updated the duke 250 with a new emission compliant engine and split-Led headlamp. Yes, the Newly updated 2020 version of this comes with Split-LED Headlamp and updated colours. It now comes in Galvano black and metallic silver colour options. Even with the stricter emission norms, the engine continues to produce that same amount of power and torque. The KTM Duke 250 produces 30 PS of max power and 24 Nm torque. The price of this bike has gone up and now the price difference between the duke 250 and 390 is really small.

Denesik
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
My Motorcycle: 2016/Hero/deluxe

Re: New KTM Duke 250 Updated with new Gizmos

#2 Unread post by Denesik »

If chasing thrills is your game then climb aboard the KTM 250 DUKE. It combines maximum riding exhilaration with optimum user value and is hard to beat wherever nimble handling counts. Lightweight, powerful and packed with advanced technology, it promises to deliver a thrilling ride from sunrise to sunset.

Sdervgs
Tricycle Squid
Tricycle Squid
Years Riding: 8
My Motorcycle: KTM

Re: New KTM Duke 250 Updated with new Gizmos

#3 Unread post by Sdervgs »

Thank you for sharing the updates on the KTM Duke 250. It's great to hear that the bike now comes with a split-LED headlamp and updated color options. Despite the stricter emission norms, it's impressive that the engine still maintains the same power and torque. However, it's disappointing to learn that the price has increased, and the price difference between the Duke 250 and 390 is now minimal.