Harley Davidson Adventure Bike

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

Harley Davidson Adventure Bike

#1 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Personally, I think this is the best thing Harley Davidson has done for some time. A few years ago, they decided to make a couple of smaller motorcycles for entry level riders. That in itself was smart.
But now.....the new adventure bike will keep them in the game due to the popularity of adventure riding.
Yes, there is plenty of competition in the market, but that market is growing.

https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/motorcy ... an-america

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: Harley Davidson Adventure Bike

#2 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

The 2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America isn't "officially" released yet, but here is an easter egg for those interested... take a look at this article I posted last week: https://www.totalmotorcycle.com/inspira ... ng-way-up/ and look CLOSELY at the "off-road" Livewire...you’ll get a sneak preview that the motorcycles were modified with prototype rotors, wheels, and tires from the upcoming 2021 Harley-Davidson Pan America!

Enjoy :)

Mike
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

blues2cruise
Sex: Female
Years Riding: 16
My Motorcycle: 2000 Yamaha V-Star 1100

Re: Harley Davidson Adventure Bike

#3 Unread post by blues2cruise »

Interesting for sure. 13,000 km on an electric motorcycle. I don't have apple tv, so can't watch the mini series. I find it amazing that they found enough charging stations in what appeared to be mostly off road areas. Not being able to watch their series, I don't know if they had support vehicles with generators that could charge along the way. It would be interesting to know.