Quick Facts about the V-Max:
• The Current V-Max has been in production since 1985
• In 2005 Yamaha introduced the 20th Anniversary Special Limited Edition V-Max
• The Yamaha V-Max has undergone very little change since it was introduced
• The new Yamaha Next V-Max is expected to have between 140-210 horsepower*.
• The new Yamaha Next V-Max may have traction control and/or Anti-lock Brakes (ABS) and/or Combined (linked) brake system*.
• The new Yamaha Next V-Max price could fall between $13,499 - $17,500+*
* Information based on Yamaha survey.
NEW 2019 Motorcycle Model Guides
2018 Motorcycle Model Guides
Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.