Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Never seen a country like India, says PittPublished: Tuesday

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Never seen a country like India, says Pitt
Tuesday, 21 Tuesday, November 21, 2006 - Gulf Times - gulf-times.com

NEW DELHI: Hollywood star Brad Pitt is so fascinated by India that he wants to come back, as he has "never seen a country like this".

"Absolutely. I’ll come back for the film (A Mighty Heart that he has come here to shoot along with companion Angelina Jolie). It’s really important to me. I hope we can pull it off well," he told NDTV news channel in an interview.

"I love Indian food. Chicken masala, dal and nan. I just love it," he said.

Pitt denied three bodyguards of Jolie had hurled racial abuses at parents and children at a school in south Mumbai where the film unit was shooting.

He said it had been a great experience shooting in India.

"It was a great experience, the film is going to benefit for shooting here, I am very excited about it," he said.

He said he was so fascinated by the chaos and life in Pune that he bought a motorbike to explore the city, and also to give the paparazzi the slip.

"I was so fascinated by the chaos, the traffic, different rules we have been having that I wanted to get out on the road. So I bought a helmet and was able to ride around quite peacefully. Bike is about freedom, a bike is about being by you...," he said.

Pitt said that he and Jolie had a great time in Goa and found the holy city of Varanasi truly amazing.

"We had an amazing time in Varanasi. I have never seen anything like it; I have never seen a country like this. I told my friend... put this on your list; you must come here... see this."

The Hollywood star said he was impressed about the sheer number of people living together, living in harmony... the colours of the cities, the smell of the cities, their food and architecture.

"Overall it’s been an extraordinary trip for us which neither of us has ever been before. We loved Diwali (the festival of lights on October 21)," he said. – IANS
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.