Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

New alarm system for Suzuki

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

New alarm system for Suzuki
Monday, November 27, 2006 - Autotrader UK - autotrader.co.uk

Suzuki has announced an exclusive deal with Meta Alarms that will see approved alarm systems available for many models across Suzuki’s current motorcycle range.

Based around the Thatcham approved Meta M35TV2 system, the Suzuki authorised version has been evaluated and approved by Suzuki’s technical experts for fitment on a wide-range of machines, including some of the very latest 2007 models.

With features such as remote control, passive immobiliser arming, covert wiring and sleep mode, the Meta system combines the very best levels of security with everyday convenience.

The Meta Suzuki Alarm system is available from any authorised Suzuki dealer with a recommended retail price of £249 including fitment.

Models included in the offer are the GSX-R1000, GSX-R750, GSX-R600, GSR600, Bandit 650/S, Bandit 1200/S, V-Strom 1000, V-Strom650, SV650/S and VZR1800.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

VermilionX
Super Legendary 5000
Super Legendary 5000
Years Riding: 6
My Motorcycle: '06 Suzuki GSX-R 750

Re: New alarm system for Suzuki

#2 Unread post by VermilionX »

totalmotorcycle wrote: passive immobiliser arming
what is that?

sounds juicy. :D
Bikes Owned:
Gixxer 1000 K6 (stolen)
Gixxer 750 K6

Bikes Wanted:
VMAX
a super kewl cafe racer

totalmotorcycle
Administrator
Administrator
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Re: New alarm system for Suzuki

#3 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

The Crimson Rider® wrote:
totalmotorcycle wrote: passive immobiliser arming
what is that?

sounds juicy. :D
I think it means you don't need to do anything to arm the system, it will self arm by itself if it's turned on in X amount of time... but that's just a guess.. :laughing:

I love the "covert wiring" part. You mean you hide the wires under your seat? :mrgreen:

Mike.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.