Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

New Ducati 1098 is readers' 'most beautiful' bike choice

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

New Ducati 1098 is readers' 'most beautiful' bike choice
December 6, 2006 - Motoring South Africa - motoring.co.za

Bologna, Italy - The new Ducati 1098 has been voted "Most Beautiful Motorcycle of the Show" at the 2006 Milan bike expo.

This verdict came from more that 24 000 enthusiasts who responded to a survey by Italian bike magazine Motociclismo. The new superbike from Borgo Panigale earned more than 30 percent of the votes.

For the 2007 model year only, the 1098 S will be available in a special Tricolore version featuring the red, white and green of the Italian flag and with its frame and rims finished in gold – another Ducati racing tradition
A Termignoni racing exhaust kit with dedicated ECU will be supplied with each bike

A Termignoni racing exhaust kit with a dedicated ECU to provide extra power at the expense of a considerably more authoritative exhaust note (102dB, to be exact) will be supplied with each bike.

The 1098 S Tricolore will be available in South Africa in mid-February 2007; price to be announced on arrival.

The Ducati Tricolore tradition began in 1985 with the 750 F1 and was continued with the limited-edition 851.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.

Koss
Site Supporter - Silver
Site Supporter - Silver
Sex: Male

#2 Unread post by Koss »

I agree, that bike is beautiful. Im glad I like this one, since It seemed I was the only one that didn't like how the 999 looked.
http://www.livevideo.com/Koss