Administrator
Sex: Male
Years Riding: 32
My Motorcycle: 2013 Moto Guzzi V7 Stone

Spend a day enjoying the thrill of a classic bike

#1 Unread post by totalmotorcycle »

Spend a day enjoying the thrill of a classic bike
Wednesday, December 20, 2006 - Gazett - thisisbasingstoke.co.uk

BUGAD Classic Bike Hire is offering the chance for motorcycle enthusiasts to ride an array of unusual vintage bikes.

From just £50 per day, you could ride a 1981 Moto Guzzi or even greater classics dating back some 65 years, including a 1941 Harley Davidson, a 1940 Royal Enfield 350 WD/C, or a more recent 1960 Triumph Speed Twin or 1967 Triumph Trophy.

And, if you are stuck for a Christmas present for a classic bike enthusiast this year, Bugad also offers gift vouchers.

All you need is a motorcycle licence and everything else is done for you. Helmets and jackets are available and Bugad will even deliver bikes to your required location.

Based in the New Forest, Bugad is designed for people who love riding classic motorcycles but who don't have the time or opportunity to own one.

If you want a day out riding classic bikes and lunching at friendly pubs, or a great biking holiday, then Bugad is the perfect solution.

Bugad is the brainchild of Gordon Williamson.

He said: "Motorcycles have been my love for years. All of my classic bikes are in excellent working order and I believe that they should be ridden and enjoyed.

"If you have ever owned a classic bike, you will understand. Motorcycles are addictive."

Bugad is unique in what it does by hiring out classic bikes of this era.
NEW 2024 Motorcycle Model Guides
2023 Motorcycle Model Guides

Total Motorcycle is official Media/Press for Aprilia, Benelli, Beta, Bimota, BMW, Brammo, Buell, Can-Am, CCW, Ducati, EBR, Harley-Davidson, Honda, Husqvarna, Husaberg, Hyosung, Indian, Kawasaki, KTM, KYMCO, LiveWire, Moto Guzzi, Moto Morini, MV Agusta, Norton, Phantom, Piaggio, Polaris, Ridley, Roehr, Royal Enfield, Suzuki, Triumph, Ural, Vespa, Victory, Yamaha and Zero.